Rate the LEGO Video Game above you

Like my prievous topic, but about LEGO Video Games. You can rate it eighter if you played it yourself, or if you watched videos of it, no matter, just to know how this game is specifically.

I am going to start with Bionicle Heroes (2006) {which I am proud to own}

Havent played it, but it looks cool. 5/10

Lego marvel super heroes

Awesome game, one of the best. 8/10.

Lego Indiana Jones (2008)

haven’t played it 5/10

lego islands

Seems like a cool one for it’s time, bu by today’s standards is probably not that great 6/10

Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin

Haven’t played it and I hate ninjago 0/10

Lego Star Wars the force awakens

You can’t say a game is bad just because you hate a theme. Like, just because I don’t like LEGO Star Wars doesn’t mean I will say The Force Awakens is bad (actually, I think it’s a pretty fun game) So yeah, judge a game by the game itself, not the fact that you hate the theme is based on.

Its alright, It could have been better. 8/10

Lego Battles for ds

Haven"t played it, but it looks to be a pretty fun game, despite the low DS graphics. I like how you can play with friends or even online multiplayer, something you don’t see very often in LEGO Games. I also like how you can play with Mars Mission, Castle, and Pirates. You even get more hints about the stories of those themes!

Overall, seems to be a pretty good one, I would really like to play it if I could.

LEGO Universe

Yeah it is if you like RTS’s though it could do with i high unit cap.

5/10 Only because i didn’t play it enough to have a good opinion. I also only played the free version.

Lego Hp years 1-4

Epic gaem 10/10 would rate again

Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, and LEGO Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy united together into one game. It’s a good game, but it might loose it’s value as soon as the new Skywalker Saga gets released.
Overall good game, but it’s kinda dated.

8/10

Bionicle: The Game (2003)

Completely inaccurate to the story, completely rushed, sloppy gameplay, and… abd… and… look at the whole Takua becomes takanuva!

:face_vomiting: Blegh!
2/10
I mean the mask literally just jumps around, stares at him (strangely the mask has eyes) and fires itself on

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7

Ba ba bum! Bada bada bum!

Your Takua has evolved into Takanuva!

anyway.
Never played it.

N/A

Bionicle Maze of Shadows

1 Like

Never played it.

N/A

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

:stuck_out_tongue: