Rate the movie above you

A game where you say a movie, and the person below you must give it a short rate and a final out of 10 score. Please only say movies that are well-known, so we can all be able to rate it.

You can say any movie, no matter if it’s animated or live action.

I am going to Start:

Back to the Future (1985)

1 Like

Really cool movie, some comedy and action /10

Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)

Pretty entertaining movie, action and comedy is good 7/10

Venom (2018)

I have not seen it, but based on the Audience score of 81% and the Critics score of only 29%, I will say 5/10, just average from what I think this movie is.

Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018)

Never seen it, but I’ve heard it’s good.
7/10

Emoji movie

Now plz say if you saw the movie not if you just heard its good/bad

Emoji movie was that kind of movie that doesn’t have a new concept, it’s just a combining of other children movies, wasn’t such a thing /4

Star Wars: a new hope

One of the most iconic movies of all time 10/10

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom (1983)

Honestly my least favourite of the Indy Movies, but not bad.

7/10

Arthur Christmas (2011)

Not a bad movie, I liked it, a good film for Christmas, I like that idea with all the Santas who get the role by generations /8

Bionicle: Legend reborn (2009)

Not bad but It wasn’t as good as MoL 8.5/10

Alien

Spoopy and really, really, really creepy. A little too scary, if you ask me. 2/10

The Peanuts Movie

Never seen it.

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

2 Likes

Ok, please only movies that everyone has heard about. I am sure nobody has even heard of that movie.

Say something known, Ok?

The Last Jedi (2017)

But if we only use known ones we’ll eventually run out of movies. Besides, all we have to do is look them up.

But you can’t really rate a movie you have not seen…

Picking up from the last suggestion, too many twists, contradictory ideas presented within the characters and massive changes to the continuity that don’t make sense in context of previous films. Good effects tho, 4/10.

Fellowship of the Ring

My personal favorite Lord of the Rings movie, has great effects, cool characters, and is one of the best book-to-movie adaptations. The only thing I don’t like is the Arwen - Aragorn plot.

10/10

Speaking of Middle Earth…

The Hobbit: The Battle of the 5 Armies (2014)

Never seen, heard it was mediocre.
Never seen and I want to make this topic alive again/10
The Lego Movie

A unexpected masterpiece that surprised both the audiences and the critics. A movie that was better than most Pixar movies released around the same time. A movie that officially introduced LEGO to Pop-Culture. A movie that changed people’s perspective about LEGO.
10/10

The LEGO Movie 2

1 Like

Music was fine, plot was fine, script was fine, jokes were ehh
Fine/10
The Lego Batman Movie