Rawzite - Scythe Master

Quiet, cold, calculated, and she doesn’t always play well with others. These are just a few traits that describe Rawzite, a deadly assassin and self-proclaimed scythe master. Although she works on a team with a handful of other competent and capable fighters, Rawzite prefers to work alone. The only exception is Leavs, a close friend of hers. Rawzite will kill matoran, toa, and everything in between, as long as she gets paid. When she isn’t doing her job, Rawzite takes solace in meditation and nature.

Notes -

• This moc was made in 2019 and has been slightly modified since then.
  • Rawzite was built to be one of the villains in a mini series I’m working on, but I’m not sure when I’ll get around to making it.

23 Likes

Hey who doesn’t love ridiculously oversized anime scythes

6 Likes

Her arms are too stumpy – try adding one of the 4 length CCBS bones with an armor shell on it

1 Like

If I ever get any CCBS pieces I’ll be sure to try that out.

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY?

I bought the 2015 Kopaka and Protector of Ice, so I have most of their parts with me, but I don’t really have any aside from those.

Lol my entire collection is CCBS and Technic

@Toa_on_a_Train Try taking the 4L trans-blue CCBS bones on Kopaka’s arms and attach them here.

2 Likes

They’re the best type of scythe. Completely impractical and keep you way off balance.

1 Like

I’ve made several scythes for her, but I went with the big anime one for this shoot.

3 Likes

Neat. Welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Can’t blame you; who doesn’t love a ridiculous anime scythe? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Love the ridiculous anime scythe.

3 Likes

Me. But just for my Mocs, I’ve found that I cannot for the life of me make them without heavily relying on the 2015 tahu swords.

2 Likes