The Boards How-To Topic

I realized that.

No but seriously where can I find this interactive tutorial. (I’m trying to get all the badges.)

Good luck with that. The interactive tutorial starts with you bookmarking the PM disco bot sent you when you joined

Yeah I never got that pm just checked.

Then pm disco bot and tag him in the message. Should do the trick.

1 Like

How do you share a post on mobile?

Click the little chain icon under the post; an option box should come up saying “share via” with multiple options.

Does a dark mode exist? A lot of site have it and I’ve seen someone mention it but if it is there I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

@GX_05 I had previously asked a similar question. As I’ve gotten no response, I assume there is no proper dark mode.

However,

If you go to the preferences section and then the interface section, you can switch to the classic theme.

It’s not exactly a “dark mode,” in the way someone would probably expect, but it is darker than the default.

@N01InParticular Unfortunatley, it is impossible for you to get all of the badges. You didn’t get the New User of the Month badge, which is only awarded to new users.

That is the only exception

I have that badge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Totally not jealous

1 Like

Is there any way to make new tags? I’ve tried on several new posts and I cannot find out a way. Was this feature disabled?

1 Like

I can still make new tags. When I edit a topic, I can type out a word and press “create tag.”

Maybe it’s just a master thing?

It’s a master thing, yeah. Given how many Ghid tags exist, maybe TTV is regretting giving me this much completely inconsequential power.

8 Likes

How do you do artificial quotes, like this, over multiple paragraphs?

Additionally, how do you do breaks?

1 Like

what do you mean by breaks?

I’ve seen people do a break across their post - like a line.

1 Like

Oh, to do that, type in 3 or more underscores in a row.

1 Like

Three hyphens, underscores, or asterisks will work

-–
___

As for artificial quotes, that’s tricky, but can be done

"How do you do?" John asked.

“Terrible,” Fred replied. “My dog died, I’ve been sick all week, and I failed my math test.”

“Oh, cool,” John said. “That’s good to hear.”

“Thanks,” Fred said. “Hope you have a bad day too.”

And here’s what I typed:

<blockquote>
“How do you do?” John asked.<p>

“Terrible,” Fred replied. “My dog died, I’ve been sick all week, and I failed my math test.”

“Oh, cool,” Fred said. “That’s good to hear.”

“Thanks,” Fred said. “Hope you have a bad day too.”
</blockquote>

Yeah, you only need the <p> on the first line. IDK why.

4 Likes

How do I create a new topic??? I want to create a new topic in the “Ask TTV Cast” category as I need to ask a question!