Read the instructions.

So as you may or may not know, I recently deleted my very old and very bad story, trials of cordax (it was, as the kids say, cr*nge) In its place I have used ravbug.com to translate the story 300 times. enjoy

Is this correct?

I decided to go to the island. Where do you go without money? I don’t remember the names of these people. But this part is true. People say that snakes never die. Harry didn’t know what to do. Harry agreed to join the army. Part of Vienna the next day. But the road is difficult. It is not only the taste of the food that is important, but also the appearance and quality. I don’t know who needs a car. He was alone on the boat, and no one knew who he was, where he was, or what he was doing. I wish you all the best!

Part 1:

I can’t even breathe or talk. Kankana finds the boy in the forest and tells him that he is missing. According to the forest management staff, not everyone knows how to save the forest. Durant wore a mask to protect himself from the public. Laura bought a black dress.

People build beautiful cities in the forest. But I’m glad I forgot your birthday. Even if you are unemployed, you need to find a new job. Do you know? Because I want to know where you went. Sardar did not agree to this. The Garretts and their children hide in the woods to search for ghosts.

My back hurts from using things in the fridge. We thank Kodak for providing books, articles and materials.

You are wasting your time.

The next day, Cortex leaves the island in search of food and shelter. It’s not easy because I don’t like people. I will go home in the evening. For security reasons, you need to change your password. Who knew I would run up a tree and ask a stranger to open the door? It’s about unity. “What are you doing?” Hello, my name is Takano. My name is Cortex. I don’t know how I got here.

Thirdly

I was in Vancouver yesterday. He said he is not gay. But the police asked them if they could help.

He died after surgery on a desert island. I am his friend and I asked for help. Open the gates and protect the city. No, not a last name. Take the pan out of the oven. Although it depends on the type of car! Even if it’s your first time, don’t wait. if you want

Chapter 4:

Do not forget about important things. Don’t leave town if you have to. Let’s see how they fill it. The group left the office and headed for the beach. The damage was clear and widespread, but Kodak knew it could be fixed. After reaching the accident site, the worker died. The bell rang again, and Kodak pulled a glass from his pocket. It was a long train ride to Tower Palace, but I was tired. Hello, sorry to disturb your visit. - My name is Halke, why did you write my name? “I’m stronger now,” Harry Angel replied. Harry said.

Article 5.

Photo: Hood and Harley Munich Tribute Ed Munich. I really like this article. It’s seven! I love Odisha. Okay." Kobus smiles. You went on vacation, they called your insurance, you didn’t know you were in Syria, you don’t have a name, you never tried to use the security code. Do you know where I am? ??

This is a sign!
you know

The final

Kodak has been around for a long time.

However, you have no control over Java methods. Anger makes us stronger. Murder

The Kardashian family split three years ago. Red diamonds are found all over the world. I started drawing when I saw a cat.

5 Likes

Best moments:

The Harry Potter books have taken a much different direction suddenly

Amen brother :triumph:

I thought Ghid wasn’t a part of the original :imp:

Well at least the story is up-front about it

“Woah”

Crash bandicoot 5: across dementias

Why did this suddenly become coherent :dizzy_face:

This sounds like a Ghid’s Ghrand Adventure summary

Same :goo:

3 Likes

Such a vibe

4 Likes

Me working on a Java project…

4 Likes

you know the sad thing is that the tense of the story is almost as consistent as the original

4 Likes

Police helping a he/they pronouns guy with figuring out his identity? Props to them

5 Likes