Reading People's Posts In Certain Voices

I read all the people I have heard in their voice, everyone else in a voice similar to Dark Knight/Nolan Batman.

5 Likes

I would imagine ngrams voice to be a crazy freak correcting peoples grammar in a straight jacket while hitting nyran on the head

2 Likes

Hmm. Now that I think about it, when I read, I don’t hear a voice.

1 Like

I try that, but it never works

1 Like

I mean, I “hear” something, but it’s too vague of a “sound” to be a voice, lol.

2 Likes

I wonder how people read my posts nowadays.
Back in the days where I was active a lot on MOCpages (and not flickr, BZP, or anywhere else), before people had actually heard my voice, I’ve been told that they read my posts with a really deep voice, assuming me to be much older than my actual age.

2 Likes

I do that too, so I agree with starting a narcissists’ club. But I get to be president though.

1 Like

I guess we can start a narcissist club, but first I gotta look at myself for a bit…

7 Likes

What does everyone read my voice like?

j-just wondering

1 Like

@Scarilian

5 Likes

Everything I post should be read in a voice somewhere between dry sarcasm and flat monotone.

As for everyone else, I just give everyone a neutral voice exactly identical for everyone.

2 Likes

I usually read posts in a slightly higher pitched, less raspy version of my own. Except for Var and Kahi’s posts. I read that in their voices.
Then there’s @Political_Nuju’s Obama voice.

8 Likes

I read posts out loud in my voice-over guy voice :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes you are

@BeefJStag Yeah… just like in that Skype call…
@Shadezy Jay from Ninjago
@Risebell Sampson1138 (the guy who made Chronicles of the Chronicler)
@Pot8o Jaller’s Mask of Light voice with an Italian accent
@Nyran a cross between Zane and Kai from Ninjago
@SammySpartan Cole from Ninjago

2 Likes

Nope. No you’re not. I do it too.

Oh right, I forgot to mention I read Potao in the Montage Parodie Text To Audio British voice.

c:

2 Likes

I finally figured out what I thought potato sounds like! I was watching one of toaofultimatedoom’s straak video and I always imagined he would like that…

yus
dats me

I’m pretty sure it’s Jaller’s Mask of Light voice with an Italian accent.

1 Like