Reading People's Posts In Certain Voices

Y’know how when you read people’s stuff, like Mesonak’s for example, you read it in their voice? I believe it’s safe to say we all do that, but what about the people who’s voices you haven’t heard? For example @pot8o, I kinda imagine him as a floating potato with a Hau and a Lhikan voice. So what do you imagine people sounding like when you read their topics?

12 Likes

I read your’s in Meso’s voice.

I read @Kretta’s voice as Teridax’s because his avatar reminds me of Makuta’s lair from the MoL (the scene when he talks to the big stone hau.)

2 Likes

I read anything Scar posts in Var’s voice.

I read anything anyone posts in my own voice

…am I a narcissist? :smile:

11 Likes

I read people’s posts in random voices based on things like TV and Cartoons

1 Like

I can’t read. Jk, I read pot8o as an old man, BeefJStag as Tucker, Caustic Krana as a whisper, Political Nuju as Obama, Risebell as a stereotype cool guy and Nyran as Michael from AH

2 Likes

yes yes you are

1 Like

Wow, now I can’t stop doing it either…

As for everyone else I just read their posts in my voice. Unless they are the TTV cast/crew, Risebell, Nyran, Scarillian and Potay8o. I read it in their voice. (That’s right, I read Potay8o’s voice as his own. And, you can’t prove that I’m a liar :p)

What do you guys read my voice as?

4 Likes

I read most things in some unknown voice that I’ve never heard before…

1 Like

I have a default voice that I use for pretty much everyone, even if I know what their voice sounds like.

1 Like

It has spread to me. Now I feel like, uh, writing everything in a President Obama voice. Perhaps this will, uh, improve my posting abilities on these forums.

7 Likes

I know all the CHC voices, and the TTV Voices, so that’s easy.

I read @CausticKrana in a creepy monotone and I imagine it’s like, a thousand voices. Because he is legio-err, the Swarm

3 Likes

I come up with voices for people based on their avatars. @TERMINXX sounds like a sports car.

2 Likes

Then how do you explain my voice?

You sound like you did in the one call I was in with you.

1 Like

Cheater… >.>

I still voice you as my own voice. Haven’t heard your voice long enough to actually relate them to your posts, sorry. But, I’m sure no one would care…

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. Its just…there…kind of like those red strawberry candies at the bottom of your candy basket. But I see potato as a crazy person with the voice of I toddler.

I do this too.

We should start a narcissists’ club.

Except…only I would be good enough to join. :wink:

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’m not normal or something but I don’t read in anyone’s voice except for mine…

1 Like

I just read it…for some reason there’s no voice in my head besides the one that tells me crazy things. Kinda weird.

1 Like