Reckoning, The Black Shogun (Hero Factory Villain)

The Black Shogun, or Reckoning as he chooses to call himself, rose through the criminal underworld with unparalleled speed. Equal parts crime boss, cult leader, and terrorist, Reckoning has seized control of most of the underground’s quaza dealing, amassing vast power and a fanatical paramilitary force unrivaled in the criminal world. The details of his plans are unknown, but his end goal is clear: expose Mr. Makuro as a tyrant, and bring Hero Factory to it’s knees.

Longer lore blurb this time, I know, but it’s a trend I think I might keep up for future builds in my HF world, but we’ll see. I teased this guy in a topic well over a year ago, but I finally finished up some last details on him. This guy was heavily inspired by Mr. X from Resident Evil, Reaper from Overwatch, Red Skull, Black Mask, and The Mandarin (from Iron Man 3). I think he turned out ok, his build is pretty basic under the cloth, but I’m fine with that. He’s one of those builds that I think looks better in person, and I’m not fully satisfied with the way I captured him in the pics, but it’s whatever. On to the photos!

“Mr. Makuro, I know how you sit in that high tower of yours, untouchable, proclaiming yourself this city’s savior, it’s benevolent guardian. Well, Mr. Makuro, I see though your lies. Control. It’s all you want, and if you have it, you’re happy. But when I take away your control, when I rip it from your dirty hands, then this city will see Hero Factory for what it really is. They’ll see how quickly you start to crack down, how easily you start to justify the brutalities your so called “Heroes” commit. They’ll see a tyrant, sitting in that high tower of his, untouchable. Well Mr. Makuro, I am your Reckoning, and I have come to tear your high tower down.” - End Transmission.

19 Likes

oh no look out furno he has a gun

Nice moc. I don’t really see that many people using the Witch Doctor skull nowadays, so that’s cool to see.

4 Likes

ooo that looks so cool
fun fact - one of my friends cats is called shogun

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to feel about the non-purist cloak, (could we get pictures without it?) but i do like the use of the Witch doctor mask.

Shogun or shotgun? That pistol is neat!

Thanks! It’s grown to be one of my favorite HF helmets honestly, it just has such a cool design.

Thanks, and that’s a fun cat name too, lol.

Thanks, I might post a pic of him without the cloak, but it’d be pretty underwhelming, he has really noodly upper arms.

It’s supposed to be Shogun, as in a Japanese ruler, cause he’s like a yakuza boss type guy.

2 Likes

Ah this moc looks pretty cool. I really like use of the witch doctor mask and the armor shaping. Nice moc

1 Like

Thank ye.

1 Like