Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War Reboot Sign Ups/Discussion

1. Use my profile Caleb as guidelines for that, aka don’t be excessive with it
  2. Simulation troopers don’t usually get alien weapons so no, but we might find some later
  3. …eeeghhhhhhhh idk
3 Likes

Oww man. That’s literally all my dude has. Well except for his FISTS! Can I at least keep the needler?

1 Like

So, @Jon, you wanna remake Agent Illinois?

1 Like

So can I still have my needler or what?

1 Like

Sorry but no alien weapons until later when we could possibly find them

1 Like

Alright. So I know the armor has to be halo 3, but can the weapons be from a different halo game?

1 Like

I dunno, maybe

1 Like

Alright, so I’ve narrowed it down to the spartan laser, the sticky detonator, and the railgun. I’m not sure which 2 I should go with.

1 Like

Well sice this rp is supposed to be ridiculous anyways, i’d go with the splaser so then whenever you fire it you can yell “ima firing my lazor!”

1 Like

Alright, that still leaves me with the detonator and the rail gun. But now that I think about it, I’ll go with the detonator.

1 Like

I mean, I’m using the MA5K, a weapon that isn’t even in any of the games, so weapons from other games might not be too bad (I’m also using the Halo 2 pistol). By the way, it looks like this:

In particular, I’m using the third variation here, the alternate grip without flash suppressor. It has a limited 30-round magazine and less accuracy than an MA5C, but it’s shorter barrel, lighter weight, and replaced electronics with a lightweight carry handle make it more suitable for light reconnaissance or light close-quarters.

2 Likes

Alright. All I heard was a whole lot a “Blah blah blah, gun science, blah blah, stuff that probably won’t really apply here, blah.”

2 Likes

It’s a recon/CQB variant of an AR. Less ammo and accuracy, more mobile. Also, it looks cooler.

2 Likes

Alright. That I can work with.

EDIT:
Quick question. When is the RP going to start approximately?

2 Likes

Name: Taylar

Team: Red

Armour: (helmet) Mark V, (chest) Katana, (shoulder) Hayabusa

Colours: (prime) Lightish Red, (second) Lavender

Weapons: Assault Rifle, Magnum, and her collectors edition anime sword

Bio: She is one of the biggest geeky girl you can think of.

Name: Agent California, but would rather be called Crimefornia

Team: Freelancer / Neutral(in the sense that he will be on either side, for the right trade)

Armour: (helmet) Hayabusa, (chest) Rogue, (shoulder) EOD

Colours: (prime) Steel, (second) Silver

Weapons: Sniper Rifle and Shotgun

Bio: A Freelancer who knows that this whole universe that we live in is more broken than we think, and instead of being loyal, merciful, truthful, or any thing he knows is not going to make a difference.

2 Likes

After Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition has been concluded

I meant irl.

1 Like

nervous laughing

1 Like

TBH like over a year at this rate? Lol

3 Likes

That is IRL, Hoowling dank is an RP

2 Likes