Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War Reboot Sign Ups/Discussion

It was a quiet day in the canyon we all know as Blood Gulch… The birds were chirping, the grass remained green, and patches of fauna also populated the landscape below the walls of the canyon. Soldiers in varying shades of red or blue armor stood on top of twin structures at opposite ends, guarding their respective flags.

On one side, two Reds on top of the base were discussing with each other.

“Hey, Caleb, you ever wonder why they’re here?” The first asked.

“Yah, Gordon, maybe it’s just a cosmic coincidence, or is it because of a God up there, creating them for us to fight… I dunno man, but it keeps me up at night.” Caleb replied.

“I’m talking about the Blue team, you know that, right?” Gordon said. “What was all that stuff about God?”

“Oh, nothing…” Caleb replied awkwardly.

“You wanna talk about it?” Gordon persisted.

“No.” Caleb replied.

Hiya! Welcome to Red vs. Blue, A Fool’s War, an RP I tried to do a year ago with no real direction or planning to it. Now though, everything has changed. But it does significantly conflict with canon although you should be able to recognize this as a RvB story. I have a set overarching story here.

I feel as though I disappointed a lot of people last time, especially @Jon So I’d like to redeem myself with this.

Due to Reaching Out’s existence, I have to split my time between rps, so it will take priority over this one if I get too busy.

Also, while I’m asleep @calebmar12 will be a moderator so don’t be a cheeky guy.

Now, to the profiles.

You can be a Red, Blue, Neutral, or Freelancer.

The Armor should stay Halo 3 era, just the armors from that game.

Name:
Team:
Colours:
Weapons:
Bio:

Here’s mine

Name: Gordon
Team: Red
Armour: Mark V
Colours: Pink
Weapons: Battle Rifle, Magnum
Bio: He’s a guy.

Name: Caleb
Armour: ODST
Colours: Crimson
Weapons: Assault Rifle, Magnum
Bio: He really loves the show My Little Pony, but will not admit it to anyone.

Name: Sky
Armour: EOD
Colours: Red
Weapons: Shotgun, Battle Rifle
Bio: The fiercest warrior known to Red team. This time, there are no shackles in the form of Grace holding her back.

Time to find out why we’re here.

5 Likes

Here we go…

Name: Murderer.
Team: Neutral.
Armour: Hyabusa.
Colours: Purple.
Weapons: Medical Scanner, Katana.
Bio: Murderer is a medic. He is very aggressive.

2 Likes

Name: Blake Karmyn
Armour: Recon(head)/EOD(chest)/EVA(Shoulders)
Colours: Red
Weapons: Assault Rifle/Sniper Rifle
Bio: The place he calls home is the canyon, and his only friends the reds…he has wonderes why the ■■■■ life had brought him here, who knows as long as he can have a beer once and while he won’t complain, in fact he just hopes he can reach retirement.

Name: Kevin Albern
Team: Blue
Colours: Colbat
Armour: EOD(helmet)/Scout(chest)/Security(Shoulders)
Weapons: Battle rifle/magnum
Bio: While he might be kind of slow, he makes for it in planning, in fact he plans a little too far ahead on things, he goes along with whatever situation must occur, but in reality he just wants to go back to the base and sleep.

3 Likes

Name: Greg
Team: Blue
Armour: Mk.V get out u caboose ripoff helmet, EOD chest and recon shoulders
Colours: navy blue
Weapons: Shot gun/SMG
Bio: Greg is the supreme Sargent commander of blood gulch outpost alpha.

3 Likes

Name: Williams (Agent Hawaii, usually called H-I)
Team: Freelancer (starts off working for Blue, but isn’t loyal, they’re there to make sure no one dies, and as such, may or may not switch sides)
Gender: Unknown (voice is modulated through a TTS device, due to loss of the ability to speak. The TTS device is neutral, similar to Soundwave from Transformers)
Colors: Violet and Yellow
Armor: ODST helmet and CQB body armor, with EOD and Security shoulder armor.
Weapons: Assault Rifle (the MA5K carbine variant), M6C Magnum (the Halo 2 variant).
Bio: Williams, or Agent H-I as they’re usually called, was sent to the canyon to aggravate both sides into a spitting contest, but also ensure that none of them died, to see what would happen when individuals are held in a small place for a long time with no direction other than to fight each other, but with no losses. They were picked because although they were a hardened freelancer who desperately tried to prove themself, they had too many morals, and were always too sympathetic to the cause of civilians and the normal grunts. They’re skilled in CQB and negotiation, and as such was the perfect pick for stopping the Reds and Blues from killing each other.

1 Like

Name: Captain Alaska
Team: freelancer (red team)
Armour: Scout, EOD, Security

Colours: Blue and yellow
Weapons: battle rifle and his pet Kodiak brown bear (biggest bear in the world and it lives here in Kodiak Alaska) fluffy
Bio: Captain Alaska is an intense Patriot of Alaska, constantly shouting about how Alaskans are the superior humans. He also has the alaskan flag on his chest

Name: Fluffy
Team: Captain Alaska’s
Armour: A saddle
Colours: Brown
Weapons: his claws and a mega phone by his mouth
Bio: Fluffy is a Kodiak brown bear whom Captain Alaska raised from birth

4 Likes

Name: Catina
Team: Blue Team
Armour: Rogue
Colours: Green Primary - Tan Secondary
Weapons: Twin SMG’s, Sniper Rifle
Bio: The most vocal member of Blue Team. She even speaks more than one language, despite everyone or perhaps almost everyone else in the canyon only knowing English.
Catina is known more for her hobby as a painter, than for her marksmanship.

3 Likes

@pizzacheetah
@RuthlessSkate94
Add teams to your freelancers please, sorry I forgot to say that in sign ups

2 Likes

Name: Agent Canada (Not a freelancer)
Armour: Recon
Colours: Red and White, (Like a canadian flag
Weapons: Energy Pike, (The honour guard thing) and a big knife
Bio: He came to kick tail, and chew bubblegum, and he has no shortage of bubblegum

4 Likes

Hoplite is the correct spelling
Edit: squeaver says its good

2 Likes

I really appreciate the halo onlime stuff but we should stick to the 3 stuff

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

“He has no shortage of bubblegum.” Well, I guess we won’t see much butt-kicking from him.

3 Likes

That’s the point, he’s the exaggerated Canadian Stereotype

3 Likes

“HAIL CANADIA!” memes ensue.

2 Likes

Name: Max (Creative I know)
Team: Red (Like the blood of my Blue enemies)
Armour: HAYABUSA! HAYABUSA!

Colors: Primary color is standard red with gold highlights.
Weapons: A spartan laser, a sticky detonator, and his FISTS!
Bio: Max is a courageous and patriotic red soldier. He longs to go on grand adventures like the reds and blues someday.

1 Like

Name: sec
Team:blue
Armour: security
Colours:navy blue with black accents
Weapons: duel wield smgs
Bio: he hates everyone, and his after last team went M.I.A. he got transferred to a new base

3 Likes

You had me at Red vs Blue, I’ll join I just need to think about my characters. Also question can characters break the 4th wall?

2 Likes

There’s only 1 or 2 people that have PMd me that will do that later on in the RP

3 Likes

Ok, I got a few more questions.

1. Can we have references to the real world?
  2. Can characters have alien weapons for Halo 3 respectfully?
  3. Last but not least, are we able to have A.I.s?
2 Likes