Red vs Blue

Talk about it here.

I met Gus, Burnie and Jack… they signed my posters :P.

8 Likes

Ah Red vs Blue. Been a fan of that for a long time. The Freelancer arc was my favorite. I was disappointed when they announced they weren’t going to be continuing the flashback portion of the Freelancers.

1 Like

It was good, the Animation was new and look how it has improved. I’m glad the animation’s returned for S12.

Yeah, the mo cap work was very good, especially given that Roosterteeth isn’t really the largest company. It’s actually kind of cool to see how the company has grown from a couple of guys playing games, to where it stands today. I actually live in Texas so the next time I’m in Austin, I’m definitely going to try and stop by. I might get stopped at the door, but I don’t care.

1 Like

America gets all dat good stuff.

Are you not from America?

Ahem Introduction topic.

It has all your stalking needs there.

This is the best thread ever… Of all time.

4 Likes

yes

I love Red vs. Blue. I’ve watched it since Season 6-ish, and I’ve been hooked on it ever since. I still wait in anticipation for new Season 12 episodes on Monday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Red vs. Blue is awesome. Even if I came into it around last December, where I saw like every season in almost a week. Makes me want to buy the DVDs.

2 Likes

I’ve watched Red vs Blue ever since season 5, what can I say, it’s the best online series made by the best group of guys to ever make videos on the Internet!

4 Likes

I recently rewatched most of the first four seasons. I forgot how funny that show was. It is much more serious now, though that isn’t necessarily a problem.

4 Likes

It has a balance. The only time it was really played completely serious, was the flashback series starring the Freelancers.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, but the main story involving the main cast has taken a darker tone as well. Church/Alpha’s death comes to mind, and the Meta was far more deadly than Omega/O’Malley ever was.

3 Likes

The newer seasons have been played very seriously, with not only darker tones, but a lot of character development, especially for Tucker and Wash.

1 Like

Oh definitely, especially the most recent one. But it still makes sure to have the comedy that defines the series.

2 Likes

… Monty passed away :’(

1 Like

Wait, I heard about the accident, but he DID!!! NOOOOO!!! This can’t happen. No… No… NO! Somebody tell me this ain’t happening. Somebody…

Monty Oum, I will miss you for you have affected my childhood greatly with both Red Vs. Blue and RWBY.

I’d honestly say more, but I’m depressed as it is.

1 Like

it’s really sad, I miss him already D’:

Predictions for Season 13?
(Trying to revive this topic)

1 Like