Reign, the Undead Armour

Reign was a Toa of Sonics who accepted adaptive armour from a demon so that he could slay a dragon threatening his island. After the deed was done, he offered to return the armour, however the demon refused and instead killed the Toa. The armour now controls itself, an emotionless, unwavering war machine with no tolerance for anything vaguely illogical. As it wanders the vast expanses of its homeland it destroys all who dare to defy it. The armour suit constantly upgrades itself rendering it nigh indestructable, save for a weakness in the mask.

Bust View

Full body view

Action pose

Without his blades

Picking up Pohatu to throw him or break his back

After destroying Kopaka

Villains crew

Legally required back view

Shoulder area up close

19 Likes

Bonkle Hulk Buster, basically. :stuck_out_tongue: Pretty good, nice and bulky. Do you have a black chest add-on? The gunmetal one sticks out pretty bad.

2 Likes

So he’s the Bane to Pohatu’s Batman.

1 Like

@Brunamal Thanks! I do indeed have a black chest add on but I wanted to even out the colour scheme by adding the extra gun metal. And yes, he’s the Hulkbuster but a zombie, and a Cyberman as well.

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air Hmmm, I like this. I might have to animate it.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

So he is Mordekaiser
an Undying Wraith protected by his own Armour

Isn’t he from LoL? And no, the armour is self controlling, there’s nothing left of the Toa but a fully intact corpse.

Yup

1 Like

Very MOC, such armour, amaze, wow.

I LIKE WEAPONS HOW I LIKE MY MUSIC

HEAVY AND METAL

looks awesome, but I think he’d look better with a broadsword rather than the wrist blades

3 Likes

You are one heck of a funny person. :guitar:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go play LoL now.

@TheRed1s Hmm, I made the arm blades because I had all the pieces on hand however I may look into a broad sword.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

actually it was a reference to this:

because the MOC reminds me of Mordekaiser.

1 Like

Thanks

@TheRed1s Ah. I don’t even have LoL.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

It is a great MOC man.
I reallly like the look of it.
But I don’t really see the undead.

Well it is sort of a suit of armour completely covering said undead. Unsaid?

Hey, @The_Takuafan, just a reminder that Double Posting is against the rules, unless it’s a creative content update. However, you replying to these guys isn’t an update. What you NEED to do is use one post to fit all your replies. Look at how I edited your posts to see how to reply to multiple people at once.

~Chronicler

I can’t distinguish threads on here so any ‘double posting’ is unintentional.
I am also very confused. These guys can post multiple comments but I have to lump together all my replies to said comments?

Looks really cool!

Thanks, also, nice username.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like