[Renders] Toa Metru

Hello everybody, here are my virtual re-imaginations of the Toa Metru!

(images are clickable)

Thank you for your attention!

114 Likes

I love all of these except for Vakama’s shooter, but that’s not terrible.
These are great otherwise.
You know, on third look, forget that, it’s all amazing.

5 Likes

Wow these are incredible, especially the recreations of their masks.

Only complaint is that Whenua’s lighting makes it a bit difficult to see the build.

10 Likes

I second this. Whenua’s torso looks like a black brick.

2 Likes

the only thing I don’t really like here is vakama’s disk launcher, everything else looks awesome

1 Like

You are crazy.

The good kind…

1 Like

This is…

Holy crap this is amazing.

2 Likes

Extremely Creative and Awesome!!

1 Like

Very nice.

1 Like

These are all fantastic reimaginings, the weapons in particular.

1 Like

Dem movie style masks tho!

2 Likes

These are incredibly well done, especially the masks, as they give these a lot of character.

1 Like

Awesome work, especially with those masks. Matau’s in particular.

2 Likes

Saw these on BZP–glad you decided to post them here! They’re really good! The masks and weapons are fantastic, and I love how they all have the same basic build, but with subtle variations, which is more than the actual Metru sets could say.

The only one I would critique is Nokama, and just for her mask. I think it looks a little too…Hordika-ish. Hordika Nokama, for sure, but it doesn’t really capture the Metru Rau for me, at least not as much as the other masks capture their own inspired shapes.

Really, though, that’s nothing, 'cause either way, these are awesome! I’d love to see more work from you!

2 Likes

This is SO AWESOME!!!

1 Like

You sir, are very, very talented. These are simply superb. My only complaint is the use of the HF chest piece on Matau, but these builds are so amazing that it really doesn’t make a difference. Also, were these done in LDD?

2 Likes

I love Nokama’s weapons here. They just look fantastic. You did a phenomenal job recreating the look that the Toa Metru had in the movies.

1 Like

Saw these on Eurobricks. this still are great. Awesome work.

1 Like

@EvilLobsterKing Haha, thank you! I am flattered. xD

@Froku Yes, they are done in LDD and rendered in POV-Ray. =)

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

They all seem quite similar to their Miramaz movie forms, and I think they look great. The colorschemes are quite consistent and the build is very solid.

2 Likes