Report 21

Coming soon…

Report 21:
The death of Oisli was lead during the 2nd Bat and Mite treaty,held within the Mite factory. 5 minutes after the treaty had been signed, Oisli had been stabbed by a Mite drone, before teetering off the platform that had been used for the signing, down to the assembly lines below.
It is still unsure wether or not @Ghid or @Monopoly were involved in this. What is known is that the body was never found. Oisli has still been presumed dead.

File 1

But thats not the case. Of course.
Oisli’s Mask: This object has multiple properties. It seems to have a mind of its own, loyal completely to Oisli. If anyone else wears the mask, the mask starts to use them as a puppet, trying its best to get to its master. It shares many of the powers that Oisli has, including absorbing stories and dreams that have reached stagnacy.

File 2

TTV city has a simple problem. The dreams and stories that the city runs upon have a shelf life. After a while, these dreams couldn’t be used. Until recently, the dreams had been piling up. And with the leaving of Others, Oisli is one of the few individuals that can still process stagnant dreams. With his death, the others like him have found another way: designing a processor core to process all of the dreams at once.

2 Likes

ok

4 Likes

the housing market in ttv city is insane rn

also I know this is trying to resurrect the awful bat trend with a little subtlety, but beyond that I don’t really understand the point of this story since it appears as though oisli was killed for no reason and this affects the world because ??? and I just

2 Likes

All will be revealed in time. Also no, I am not trying to resurrect the trend, i am using its event to forward the story.

2 Likes