Request Avatars Here!

Lately in the Avatar topic, people have been asking for other members to make them an avatar. I have been one of those people. However, since that isn’t the purpose of the topic, I’ve decided to make this topic! You can ask for what you would like to see (example: I would like a green hau on tahu mata) then a generous member will hopefully come along and take up your request. This is pretty much a place for people to take one or two requests, instead of being swarmed in a dedicated topic.

9 Likes

I don’t make any avatars per say, but if anyone wants me to do this to them

then they’re welcome to come and ask me. All I do is a simple mask on a ball just to fit the avatar room.

EDIT:
Here’s the form if you want me to make the avatar for you:
Base color:
Secondary color:
Mask:
Eye color:

4 Likes

I’ve never really requested an Avatar from what I can remember; they are just kind of given to me. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Could ya make me one?
If you are, then please base it on either a Pakari mata, Pakari Mistika, or the Volitak. With the Pakari’s, make them black. With the Volitak, make it silver or gray.

1 Like

Here’s your thing
EDIT: Better version:
EDIT: Better better version @MiraculousPrime

Do you want me to change the eye color?

5 Likes

I’ve made quite a few Le-Koro/ Le-Wahi avatars anyone is free to use.

15 Likes

I like it! I will stick with Vault boy, though. At least until School starts for me.

1 Like

Nice! I like those a lot!

Can i get a Red hau with blue mata eyes :slight_smile:

Could someone make me an avatar like my one now, except make the L uside-down and backwards, make the background blue, and make the cormers blackened please? And someone tell me how to make my own :smile:?

Base color please?

Can I get me, on the back of a Rahkshi/Muaka Hybrid, Singing “Hellfire” from the Hunchback of Notre Dame, While eating a bag of Sun Chips?

# /S, Please do not make this

6 Likes

lol as if that’s not gonna happen

15 Likes

Why, Just why? I… don’t even know what to say.

3 Likes

You can say thank you

10 Likes

This topic is great. :smile:

3 Likes

@Das101fulYT

4 Likes

Fine. Tha…Tha…Tha. [GET ON WITH IT] Thank you.

5 Likes

could you do an Arkham Knight Scarecrow showing Karzahni who the true Master of Nightmares is?