Retired Mod Bullying Club

edited comment - legomaster

3 Likes

ok so Chronicler’s an alright person but he beat me in 1v1 rocket league and so I hate him

9 Likes

I don’t play Rocket League. Which makes that even more impressive on my part!

6 Likes

@Political_Slime forced me to watch Artemis Fowl and I will never forgive him for that.

@Waj Your taste in anime is trash and so are you.

@Chronicler Drove me to hate Spiderman.

@John_Smith You know what you did.

@BioKnight You’re not retired, but you should be.

9 Likes

@legomaster1378 is living a lie! He does not currently, nor has he ever, owned legos. Because of this fact he has not mastered them, he hasn’t even touched them. But the most egregious lie of all is that he was not in fact born in the year 1378!

2 Likes

actually I can confirm he was
I was head of ICU when he was born, although you have to understand the term ‘ICU’ didn’t exist around that time - most people then called it the groaning room; those with more serious maladies were taken to the screaming room for immediate surgery

Also they weren’t called hospitals

Now you clam your yapper young man, I’m warning you: current mods are not to be antagonized here. You take that to this topic.

9 Likes

Sorry, but I’m an equal opportunity bully.

2 Likes

Same, but segment it pls

5 Likes

*Spider-Man.

Don’t forget the hyphen!

And a shame. He’s a good character. I hope my criticisms of modern comics and films didn’t give you the wrong impression otherwise.

4 Likes

But no-one else does, so I can get away with it, which is all I, as a corrupt bully, care about.

2 Likes

@Waj incinerated my store room full of baked beans

1 Like

@John_Smith got me addicted to watching Doctor Who. That monster.

1 Like

@Waj made me like modularity therefor listening to every episode therefore finding out about rebel nature therefore wanting to make a moc of scraper therefore making me realize that I will never have the talent to make a non-humanoid moc.

4 Likes

@Chronicler made me start listening to State Azure for study music.

Now my ears hurt from all the synth.

1 Like

OK I actually don’t know what that is. XD

1 Like

It’s a synth/modular band. I first got into it through Matt Colville.

Also you’re lying. Truly devious.

1 Like

No pls I don’t know who that is. This must be someone going under my name.

2 Likes

I think that @Mr.PiggleSteinManWhoTotalyIsntCordax is the person who has been impersonating you.

2 Likes

@Political_Slime is my mother-in-law!

Even though I’m single

1 Like

Where did those Akaku-Man pics come from