How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

So this game is basically you make up a ridiculous (Untrue) story of how the Modsquad affected your offline life
ex)
They always said Double posting was the worst possible thing, I once saw my friend double post on something I yelled “Stop Double posting” And i’ve had no friends since.

Got how it works?

34 Likes

The modsquad made me like this website.

Now I don’t have an offline life.

Oh wait it isn’t supposed to be true?

I’m bad at this sort of thing.

22 Likes

One day, I was just minding my own buisness, chatting it up with unnamed user. We were having a deep and thought provoking conversation on minions, when suddenly he came. Waj waltzed on into the topic called us out for spam. I replyed back to him that we were in the animation topic, and minions were animation. He wouldn’t budge, and my entire fanfiction was deleted. I swore revenge that day. #blamewaj

13 Likes

The mod squad ruined my life when they got rid of MT

I still have the emotional scars.

The term Mod Squad is actually a trigger warning for me

I’m going to flag this for triggering me.

36 Likes

The mod squad shot my cat rangling ring host

I hate them

I #blamewaj

He was the mole

1 Like

Pictured: Trevan

21 Likes

The Mod Squad swindled me out of one-million dollars.

I never even got to see the exclusive Slurm bust.

8 Likes

There was this one time sniff

Where I flagged a triple post

And, and Waj went to take care of it

But he only took down the last two

So he just made a triple post into a double post

begins bawling

I have been emotionally scarred ever since and whenever I close my eyes, I see #blamewaj

24 Likes

The Mod Squad forces me to be exposed to spam, double-posts, and flaming on a regular basis.

It’s a good thing I haven’t gone
#INSANE
yet, right?

Right?

31 Likes

I posted a topic selling copy of the movie “Dr. Strange” and Cronk took it down because it was “illegal” I have sworn that I will get my revenge against him…all I need are a few chickens.

4 Likes

Here you go

12 Likes

No, you haven’t gone insane, Jogn

The exposure has only accelerated your aging by 40 years

10 Likes

@Political_Slime ruined my life with child support. :anguished:

7 Likes

Waj has ruined my life, I read his posts in a totally different voice from how he talks, but when I hear him on the Modsquad it throws me for a loop.

Slime ruined the life of a close friend, he watched the double posting PSA and has decided to try to double post his worries away. he then grew an addiction and has lost everything, his wife, his marriage, his kids. his home. his car…even his pet rock…

YOU HAVE DESTROYED HIM.

10 Likes

They killed me…
Twice!
(It’s a good thing I’m a comic book character…)

4 Likes

#The Modsquad took my Kidney

5 Likes

the modsquad hacked my grandma’s wheelchair

now all she says is

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure that was Cronk’s, but sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, edited the title to “The Mod Squad ruined my life (Game)”, since ‘Mod Squad’ is two words, not one.

-toteslegomaster

10 Likes

I saw the Modsquad walking through town as they came across a kid who was putting up posters looking for his lost dog. so they tore them all down and said “No spam or double posts, read the rules” then they burned the TTV message boards rules into his flesh and eyes. Then they saw me, they chased me, after I escaped…they…they found my house…They are attacking everyone on the street., All I can do is yell “No flame wars!” but they won’t listen, they are too busy burning down the houses of old ladies and eating puppies.

Halp.

14 Likes

Jogn tried to ban me for say I didn’t like Dr.Who!

2 Likes