Retired Mod Bullying Club

@Waj dropped a neutron bullet in my yard and destroyed the entire planet!

3 Likes

@Chronicler ate all my rare 2001 masks

5 Likes

All the retired mods walked over and beat me into the shape of a sphere. Then they doused me in resin and used me as a globe for six years. Then they reshaped me into a human with no resemblance to myself.

6 Likes

oh yeah uh

sorry for sticking darts in you when I was burgl- visiting the mod squad headquarters

3 Likes

Who, me?

1 Like

look I couldn’t tell that was you i just thought it was a normal globe

it’s not like I torture globes in my spare time to hear their agonized cries or anything pfft what naaah cmon man totally fake

7 Likes

I stuck an explosive Thornax in the engine of your lawn tractor when you weren’t looking. There goes all of my savings in one big bang.

1 Like

…I never had a lawn tractor.

uh oh

2 Likes

That’s why. I blew it up in the delivery van.

1 Like

you simple, simple man. there was no need for the lawn tractor to be delivered because lawn tractors don’t give birth.

…I hope?

1 Like

It was a UPS van! I’m sure there’s witnesses… Right, @Waj? @Rukah, maybe? Anyone?

5 Likes

hmmm what?

3 Likes

I bombed @Ghid 's lawn tractor while it was being delivered by UPS. Right? It was parked by your house when it exploded.

Also, I made a new chapter for my strange story. You should check it out. I fixed the paragraphing issues.

1 Like

nah I was on vacation in Florida
Wait
So it was you who destroyed my door?

2 Likes

did I do something illegal?

6 Likes

you know what you did.

3 Likes

It was within the law

6 Likes

not cole’s law

4 Likes

I was an eyewitness to Chronicler and Ghid killing Cordax. They threatened to tear up my world map if I talked.

9 Likes

oh no he’s very much alive still

just not the way he’d like

2 Likes