Retired Mod Bullying Club

What a hero

5 Likes

I never knew that @Akaku-Man was a retired mod, nor did I even know that he was a mod in the first place, and that ruined my life.

3 Likes

@Chronicler accidentally made me make a post in the wrong topic. And temporarily disabled my power to truly resurrect dead topics.

1 Like

He acts like a retired mod.

Lo, necromancer. We do allow the raising of dead topics in these lands. But use this power wisely!

4 Likes

Akaku-Man acts within the parameters of justice

3 Likes

Akaku-Man is also terrible at photography and has a mask made of paper plates.

1 Like

:sob: you don’t even know :weary:

3 Likes

We know at least one of the two

@Waj told me that @Political_Slime told him that @Chronicler told him that @John_Smith told him that @legomaster1378 told him that @ReeseEH told him that @Indigogeek told him that I was making a campaign making everyone double-post so they banned me but I came back so ha.

6 Likes

@Political_Slime made me throw out my back the other day. If you excuse me, I need to go dumpster-diving to find it…

1 Like

i don’t think he was ever a mod

5 Likes

Just click on his profile, it says retired staff. Right next to his dubious proclamation of being a master.

3 Likes

@Waj buttered the floor of a retirement home because he enjoys watching elderly people fall. He also stole all of their Life Alerts, so now all they can do is lie on the ground and say “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

5 Likes

he probably asked for the custom title

5 Likes

When @Chronicler murdered Santa for triple-posting, I needed to become the new Santa because I was the heir to the Santa, so I needed to give up my vacuum buisness which was very succesful, but the santa thing isn’t, so now I’m broke all because Chronicler murdered santa.

5 Likes

@Chronicler murdered Santa before I could.

3 Likes

Hey wait a second, you have a santa hat ,I’m declaring you the new santa.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were Tim Allen

It was fun

3 Likes

@Chronicler has all the fun

3 Likes

@Political_Slime made us all forget he’s a retired mod.

3 Likes