Return of the Never Ending RP: Main Topic

“its nothing” death dismisses it “Nicole what are you doing here”

“finding your sorry a**, we are a team respond when I call you, you had me worrying.”

“Well, more help is always welcome.” Marius says as he stabs another pirate. “How many of these pirates are left?”

Approximately 2 minutes remaining The cloaking device states to Marius.

“F***” Marius thinks to himself.

1 Like

“alright Thompson take the ship and Nicole back to the ship yard.”
death slice three pirates down “I got no idea man”

“right away sir” replied Thompson as the marauder took off

“Alright.” he says to Death as he slices up another pirate. “Empress, enter orbit and pick up tagged object, then my ship.” Marius says into the intercom.

1 Like

death looks at marius “you doing okay you don’t look well?”

“Um. yes.” Marius tells him.
Approximately one minute
The cloak starts to flicker slightly.

1 Like

“alright you look really stressed is all”

“No need to worry.” Marius says. The cloak flickers slightly more noticeably. He then stabs at another pirate.

1 Like

death slice a pirates throat open and impales another.

“Let’s go try to find some others fighting the pirates, it’s not a good idea to stay as just two of us.”

1 Like

“sounds good to me” death smirks

“Let’s go.” he said, walking in the direction of @JMP, Kate, and Sam(@SammySpartan) without knowing they were in said direction.
The cloak kept flickering.

1 Like

death pulls out a assault riffle and puts in ear buds listening to come with me now

@SammySpartan

JMP turned his head around

“I’ve a feeling we’ve got company”

The sounds of rotors and bikes filled the street as JMP’s hand ignited a fireball

1 Like

death raised his weapon now cautiously walking

Sam shook her head. “I’ve a feeling you talk like you came straight out of an action movie. An what’s with the whole ‘I’m a bad boy who’s only in it for the money think?’ You really wanna get killed by pirates?”

“Sam?” Katie interrupted.

“Right, sorry.” She drew her revolver and readied herself. The three of them engaged the biker(?) pirates.

1 Like

“I just wanna live a quiet life”

JMP shot several dudes

“Nice revolver… Sam right?”

snapping the neck of one of the approaching pirates

“So what’s your story? Sorry if that came out of the blue, I see few new faces around.” a few bullets whizzed by as JMP dodged, passing by another warry group before carrying on

1 Like

Marius stabbed a pirate near the three in the chest with his sword.

1 Like

death sees Sam and Katie and jmp in combat with pirates and rushes towards them riffle up firing many rounds

“Oh look more unfamiliars…”

JMP knocked some bikers down and shot some bikes, destroying them and their riders

“I’ll need a bunch of squid after this”

1 Like