REVAMP: Kulta, the Skull Grinder + BONUS

dang, I like it
noice.

1 Like

Looks good but to me in my opinion the back looks bare, but all in all very good moc/ revamp

1 Like

I love those metallic claws on his hands and feet…I can imagine him slowly walking, dragging his feet across the floor while dragging his claws on the side of a wall, and hearing the excruciating screeching sound…I have a very vivid imagination

2 Likes

EXCELLENT design! Kulta looks most reminiscent of his set from, only BETTER!

But!.. how high can he lift his “mace” weapon with one arm?

2 Likes

Not sure how well the black silver and red go together on Fire Girl, but Kulta’s sick!

1 Like

Now what about a revamp of that skull grinder combo?
that would look cool.

1 Like

TEN OUTTA TEN

good job

1 Like

This looks amazing, great work!

1 Like

See, THIS looks like an actual Titan from Gen1 Bionicle. It really reminds me of the '06-'07 Titans. I also adore that his smaller blade doesn’t just act as a way to give him an extra weapon and instead actually has a function.
I do have to ask though, can he hold his shooter/mask stealer up one-handed? I understand if it isn’t possible with the current build, but if you made it actually have enough friction then you should seriously consider becoming a designer for LEGO. Absolutely phenomenal and superior to what we got as an official set. (In my humble opinion, at least.)

4 Likes

Thanks again!

A fair criticism. I would’ve added some form of back armour, but I was afraid of adding too much bulk.

Nothing wrong with imagination :smile:

The larger weapon? He can hold it above his head, but if he holds it out in front his arm might droop.

A fair criticism on Fire Girl. Thank you!

Hmmm…

Again, the larger weapon is a little heavy, but he can hold it out with not too much difficulty, as long as everything’s angled correctly. I’m flattered that you think I’m worthy of a role at Lego :smile:

Also…

wat

6 Likes

Because the image is embedded via a Flickr link, or something, every time somebody clicks it, to remove the spoiler blur, it opens the Flikr page.
That 'lil number just counts how many time that link has been used…

1 Like

lol oops

1 Like

This MOC is pretty awesome! It seems to fix a lot of issues that the original set had. I also like that while this is a revamp, it still looks and feels like Kulta, except without the awkward proportions that the original set had.

Really awesome MOC, dude, I like both Kulta and Fire Girl. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Looks like how the actual set should have been.
Stellar job, all around.

1 Like

You’re already very high awesomeness level just went up a few notches in my book.

#WakeUpJohn :wink:

4 Likes

My goodness that MOC looks good. It feels like that should be what the set was. It even has the feel of what a G2 Titan should be.

1 Like

Very nice revamp, i think lego could had released this kulta as an individual set without the mask maker and mask of life.

1 Like

You mean Mask of Creation :wink:

2 Likes

Really cool, and a great improvement

1 Like

this is great! it bigger and bulkier while keeping the skeletal look of kulta. it looks wonderful

1 Like