Revamped Axonn

28 Likes

:no_mouth:
I’m speechless!
So Amazing!!!

1 Like

:goo:
At first I was expecting some crappy ccbs revamp, but this is great!
I love how he has all those weapons.

2 Likes

but why does he have a tail?

4 Likes

#AXONN BE RIPPED

and became a lizard…

5 Likes

I thought he looks better w/ it

well if this is a Revamp he would not have a tail then i

1 Like

As if Axxon wasn’t beautiful enough

3 Likes

Plus the tail helps with his balance

A revamp is the builder’s take on an existing character. It can have whatever the builder desires it to have, so long as it is still recognisable as the character.

2 Likes

Yeesh, somebody got the Michael Bay giant-robot treatment. While it looks epic, it has way too much going on.

7 Likes

Looks cool, but extremely busy looking.

1 Like

Ahh the clashing textures!

My eyes!

4 Likes

I’m speechless, this is an amazing take on Axonn, it’s truthfully amazing.

Why does he have a tail though?

1 Like

Michael Bay would be proud.

6 Likes

Dang. Beat me to it.
Kapura’d.

3 Likes

Kapura’d

10 Likes

How busy this MOC is actually kind of hurts my eyes. It looks cool but WAY too cluttered.

4 Likes

The tail… The tail really bugs me.
The forearms are a little skinny as well, but otherwise this is really cool. Just lose the tail… Oh, and don’t forget about the blue pins!
/s

1 Like

I feel he is a little cluttered and messy. But I can appreciate the effort that you put into the MOC. Although I feel the complexity is a bit of a con, it looks good when he is posing.

My advice is to find a way to simply the MOC, but also find a way to keep the complexity you have going on. How you go about doing this is completely up to you. For the color scheme, I am not sure. It looks alright, definitely the Axonn color scheme. The blue on the tail however is a little jarring (for me at least). And I can forgive the occasional blue axle-pin. But if you can ever get your hands on a ton of black axle-pins, by all means use them.

I give this MOC a 7/10 (If you’re wondering; I consider 5/10 to be average, not 7/10).

2 Likes