Review: Protector of Ice

So, as Lego Sets go, this is a pretty bad set. First, it tries to be a CCBS action figure, but it lacks elbows… or has elbows and lacks wrists, it’s hard to tell. It has two weapons, but neither of them are really executed well. First, they both have yellow bars on them. Second, one weapon is some weird… saw/shield combo, and is translucent for some reason, and third, the cannon fires small stud pieces that are really easy to lose, especially considering how powerful this launcher is. Speaking of translucent stuff, the hands and upper legs are translucent. What kind of being has translucent hands and legs? The legs, at least, have armor covering them, but the hands are exposed and odd. Then there’s the new mask. It doesn’t cover the lower part of the face, and makes him look old and wrinkled. Also, it has a tendency to pop off. The body armor sticks out on both sides, and the feet look horrible in silver.

Cons:
Lacks elbows
Translucent hands and legs
Pop-off mask
Ugly mask
Random yellow
Weird weapon
Gun loses ammo
Fat body
Silver feet

Pros:
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.
It’s BIONICLE.

I guess the pros outweigh the cons, so maybe this set is worth it after all. If you really like BIONICLE a lot, buy this set. If not, this set is not worth your widgets.

(I’ll be doing a real review of this set at some point, maybe)

7 Likes

My life in a nutshell.

10 Likes

THAT’S THE BEST PART ABOUT HIM.

2 Likes

How dare you.

2 Likes

No elbows=No Biceps, no Biceps=No Lateral Bicep Movement…

##GARBAGE! THROW IT AWAY! 0/10! TOO MUCH WATER, NOT ENOUGH LATERAL BICEP MOEVEMENT!

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

He’s the only protector I bought so far, and I don’t realy like him. I only bought him over the others is so I could have powered-up Kopaka for my review.