Rider Unit AA-93: Swamp

Suspension: Single-point Adjustable
Equipment: T0AS-T Thermal Defoliant projector, carbide blade on articulated arm, long-com gear for maintaining connection to base.

Mission Profile: Travel to equatorial jungle regions. Push back corrupted growth and combat Virus forces. Restore ground link to Southern Continent.

Propulsion: One advanced fusion-cell drive core, with backup hydrogen-combustion drive. Forked front wheels

Combat Profile: Mind saved from Virus imprisonment. Enthusiastic combatant, optimistic.

Service History: Successful clearing of equatorial link road, corrupted vegetation destroyed. Last transmission indicates Unit AA-93 disabled during return journey. Awaiting recovery.

16 Likes

Neat! I like the addition of the exhaust pipe on the back.

3 Likes

Ah, another really nice Roborider moc! I quite like the mechanical aesthetic and details on this one, like the sword and rear antenna. Awesome job!

3 Likes

Many thanks! I was at a bit of a loss for equipment, and was worried the sword would be a bit of a cop out, but I’m glad it came across well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Teal exhaust pipe? YES.

Other than that, I know it’s just me, but the use of lime elements across different Constraction eras (Gali’s hook, Piraka’s upper leg, HF’s armor) is quite aesthetically pleasing; they just make sense, specially when in conjunction with the Roborider’s face.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was pleased with how they all came together into a cohesive shape. It’s always fun using parts from such a wide spread of time

2 Likes