Risebell's Self-MoC V.4

The mask is fine, but it has the same problem as the MOC overall, in contrast to your previous self-MOC: it’s not very unique. Not necessarily bad, just not terribly original.

I looks good, but the lower legs could use more coverage. Also, I think the Huna looks better.

Looks good, although the previous was a bit better IMO.

1 Like

So in your own words, what made the previous one better?

1 Like

The mask was better, the colors were better, the torso and limbs were better. This one isn’t bad, but this one isn’t really as good.

I agree with @Charyas and @Chro that the last version was better. It just looked more interesting. I think it may be the gold… it just doesn’t work as good as the silver did in my opinion…

Oh hey, I’ve seen torsos like that before, and didn’t like them. Yours is actually quite good. I’m not really a fan of the Takadox pieces in the chest or those lower arm designs, but the rest is pretty shway. And I like both masks pretty much the same.

1 Like

It seems I’m one of the few who actually likes this more than the previous.

Just saying though, I do not like that torso. The Takadox armor shells don’t work at all, to me. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Huna!

I feel like the Huna does it better for some odd reason. I know the Miru Nuva is your signature mask, but the blue Huna looks so much better for the MOC.

IMO, I think it’s because it matches the body shape and its more curved design.

1 Like

I think the chest is a little awkward because of the colour but overall the shape of the Moc is nice

Your welcome America…

5 Likes

I like it. I think the Noble Huna looks good as it is. It’s kinda a skinny mask, and the MoC is relatively thin as well, so they go well together.

somehow I feel it’s like macku or something

anyway it looks girly

but good

2 Likes

I actually prefer the Noble Huna to the Miru Nuva on this guy, though I’ll admit part of that may be because I’m biased against the Nuva masks to begin with.

The rest looks pretty decent; I like that aside from the Metru thigh armour pieces, you’ve kept a fairly consistent smooth texture here.

2 Likes

I’m with JMP on this, something about it looks feminine

same, it feels more well proportianed and matches the rest of the moc, of course that also makes it look like toa Macku

3 Likes

I like how you scaled down the moc to be like the other chc mocs, its real nice

additionally, the kk sword is gr8

m8

I prefer the blue miru
but at the same time
jeez its so big

So huna
Also
do you mind taking a couple pics of the back?

2 Likes

Actually, I have to ask…

does the Miru Nuva make it to where he can’t look straight or even down?

Because that could be an issue… >.>

<.<

2 Likes

I’ll bet you feel really cool with all that gold on ya. /s

To be honest, I liked Rhys more. (The Previouse Version) This probably stems from my weird obsession with silver on MOCs. The Miru was meh, and to be honest I like the Huna better on this scale.

Overall I say 7/10. Too much water

5 Likes