Rise's GALIDOR mocs

these really suck, they dont look like lego man. Can you make nicer mocs? thanks dude.

7 Likes

Ouch.

But-!
Galidor is Lego’s most famous line!

no tate is right… these suck.

I am going to burn all my galidor

3 Likes

No, don’t do that!

Zombie Bluetooth

3 Likes

you stop that

1 Like

Finally, some good MOCs.

2 Likes

Brachus is fascinated with spiders. So much so that when the Stranger accidentally brought the first spider to Galidor Brachus modified his body to emulate the anatomy of a it. He hasn’t stopped since.

10 Likes

The slight splattering of flesh in the very few places on this MOC I can actually see it (be that his neck or the Jens head’s eyes) makes this MOC feel more and more disturbing the longer I look at it. Nicely done

1 Like

of a it Gordon it is a siktari a warrior it who choice to Gorm

Adorned in ceremonial of armor a ice clamper claws he a seeks to overthrow Gorm the by freezing the is Galidor realms of

9 Likes

Gorbot was once a simple farmer. Once. Gorm’s reign has left him isolated in an abandoned realm. Gorbot now wanders the his corner of Galidor, hungry, waiting for the day fresh meat might meet his metallic lips.

In his free time he dutifully attends to his zen garden.

6 Likes

What is THAT monstrosity!

It is the BORG!

1 Like

Lune is Allegra Battle Angel’s newest and only friend. After her near-death experience and subsequent upgrades, Lune became her sparing partner so she could acclimate to hew newly acquired cybernetic upgrades. Thanks to Lune, Allegra has combined her martial arts skills with her one-punch robotic arm to become one of the arena’s best.

Although Allegra would never tell Lune this, he reminds Allegra of her long-gone friend Nick Bluetooth. Lune’s black armor would be indicative of a Gorm-sympathizer, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. His dream is to defeat Gorm in honorable combat.

burger emoji

6 Likes

This one is really cool. I like it a lot.

deep lore

1 Like

Very nice, very deep, and probably the best one so far.

1 Like

This is one of my favorite ones you did so far!

1 Like

This is actually pretty good, especially the first one and the drawing.

3 Likes

I had a fun time tinkering with my galidor pieces again last night. I built a rose!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480256840282800128/675434091734237234/triple_threat.jpg

15 Likes