Robert Jordan's The Wheel Of Time

Has anyone read the 14 book epic by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson? If so, let me know what you thought of it (No spoilers for A Memory Of Light) If you haven’t read it… Go to Barnes and Noble, buy it, buy bonkle, build Bonkle and then Read it 100/10 would recommend.

1 Like

haven’t read it… yet

##It’s time to hit up a Barnes and Noble##

1 Like

Edited title and switched category to become more of a discussion topic

-political_jognmaster1378

2 Likes

It’s definitely something I want to look into at some point…but naturally, I don’t have the time right now! I have read “Elantris” by Brandon Sanderson, though, which was very good.

1 Like

@John_Smith oh I have actually heard a lot about that! I am planning on reading all of Brandon sandersons books after I finish the Wheel of Time.

1 Like

Responding to this with an IOU. Will join it soon. But, I’m currently binging the end of the audio for A Memory of Light. Chapter 45 on the audiobook. Just … a few … hours … left!

And I think this topic will teach me well to use the spoiler html …

Speaking of which Mata-Nui is a giant robot!

Alright! Now that I’m done, I’ll hop in. Favorite moments/scenes (in spoiler brackets; spoilers up till A Memory of Light), in order:

1. The charge at Tarin’s Gap where Lan is about to die and Rand reinforces him, changing his army of 6,000 to 100,000. Very well written on Sanderson’s part too.

2. A close tie between Lan’s beheading of Demandred and the death of Egwene; the Last Battle chapter in general is insanely awesome

3. Rand’s literal mountaintop moment in The Gathering Storm

Oh I’m actually only on book six…

:open_mouth: Oh no! Did I spoil anything? SO, SO sorry if I did. Though I did give warning, so we hopz that’s enough … nonetheless, if I spoiled anything I’m really really sorry.

Anyhow, where are you in book 6? That was one of my faves.

1 Like

Nah you didn’t, also Alanna just bonded with Rand

whew. KK. Knowing the importance of spoilers (rather, the lack thereof), glad that I didn’t.

Yeah, that was pretty shocking. And not the least of the shocking things in that book too. By the end it’s extremely tense. Like this tense:

Yeah. But it’s pretty awesome. Let me know when you finish with it. There will be much to talk about … :smiley: ;O

1 Like

:joy:hoping to finish it by tonight

Woo! We must talk then … it is unbelievable.