Robin Williams

So, yeah, Robin Williams was a cool actor/comedian.

I really liked Mork and Mindy.
Although, sadly, as soon as I finished the series he died. Still makes me sad.

May his soul rest in peace.

What’s your opinion on him?

9 Likes

I don’t like everything he has done. (Patch Adams for instance) but i never stopped liking the person. It’s an absolute shame that he died. and may he rest in peace.

5 Likes

I loved RW, he was great, what I mainly know him for is his performance is Aladdin, I was so sad when he died

3 Likes

I loved Robin Williams.

He might of had some flops at times,(Patch Adams), but he did bring a sort of wonder to the comedic world. My personal favorite Robin Williams movie is Mrs. Doubtfire.

3 Likes

Robin Williams was quite the actor and comedian. Yeah some of his performances may not have been stellar, but he still had a certain charm to him. I liked his film Mrs. Doubtfire.

3 Likes

He was amazing. and my entire family was devastated when he died…

2 Likes

:anguished: I actually liked that one. Maybe it is because I’ve worked in a nursing home, so I can relate to the story more.

3 Likes

I first thought it was some internet prank when I heard Robin Williams died. I was shocked when I learned it was true.

I loved a lot of his works.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought when my brother told me.
I asked if it was and he said no, and showed me what it said on his news app

3 Likes

And no one has mentioned Jumanji.

5 Likes

Yes.
Much good movie. :3

3 Likes

I felt those two pictures were related.

Anyway, I first saw Robin Williams in Aladdin, then Flubber, and then in Jumanji. Apparently I missed almost every other film he was in until I had grown up, He remains one of my favorite Actors and just plain one of my favorite people who ever lived.

:cry: :wink:

7 Likes

I first heard the tragic news while playing minecraft in the chat. And I was sad :frowning:

1 Like

He was really cool. What sucked was, the last thing I saw him before he died was a Snickers commercial. :cry:

3 Likes

What was the last Robin Williams Movie everyone saw? I saw Night at the Museum 3. It was Mediocre, yes, but Williams’ last chunk of dialogue at the ending was just a perfect send-off.

4 Likes

Mine was either Aladdin or Mrs. Doubtfire

3 Likes

I think the last movie I saw with him was Aladdin, the last show I saw him in was Mork and Mindy.

1 Like

I re-watched Aladdin a few days before he died. It was weird. Especially since I don’t think I’ve seen any of his other movies. But he’s awesome in that one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haven’t seen a whole of movies with him, but I always thought he was a great person.

2 Likes