Rock Lion, the lost rahi

Here is my interpretation of the Rock Lion, the 2004 rahi contest winner who didn’t get an official picture from lego.

Fight against Lesovikk

A turnaround
Rock Lion

Stud.io file, breakdown photos and custom part link

Rock Lion - Google Drive

Lego Knights' Kingdom Shadow Knight's Sword by Scmdex - Thingiverse

My Stud.io pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate this model. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the model are welcome.

20 Likes

I like it, it really feels like something out of the Rahi Beasts book.

4 Likes

Nice.

4 Likes

I have some ideas of rahi you can make moc models for that we never saw. Like tunnelers, trollers, razorfish, cave fish, Makuta fish, mutant ussal, two headed tarakava, venom eel, lava eel, avohka, borer worm, ice bat, great temple squid, dust darters, devourers, katana, lava rats, longfangs, mud crawlers, night creepers, necrofinch, reef raiders, rahi Nui, rock worms, sand frogs, sand snipes, sand screamers, shallows cats, slime worms, smoke hawks, spiked fire worms, stone snakes, and tunnel stalkers.

4 Likes

I might try to do some of them in the future. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

You did a pretty good job of matching the early 2000’s Bionicle aesthetic. With the obvious exception of the custom mane parts, does this only use older parts?

4 Likes

Thank you.

Unless I’m mistaken, all the official parts used are molds or recolor that can be found before 2005.

Only the medium brown double ball joints of the tail and the dark bluish gray connectors that attach the roboriders head to the shoulders come from 2005.

5 Likes