On the mystical island of Okoto, there were some rocks. These rocks lived in perfect harmony with each other, largely because they were rocks and therefore immobile. However, everything changed when some plastic rocks infiltrated their ranks. Somehow, these fake rocks started to kill the other rocks by splitting them in half, "killing" them. It's up to the real rocks to put an end to this madness, and stop the evil fake rocks from destroying them all!
Basically this is just your standard game of Mafia. Players are split up into two main categories: Villagers, and Mafia. The Mafians' goal is to kill all the Villagers without being killed themselves. The Villagers' goal is to eliminate all the Mafia before they can do that. Whoever achieves their goal first wins.
Each side has multiple roles:
- Rocks (Villagers): Can't do anything special other than vote during daytime executions.
- Boulder (Defender): Can choose to defend any player, though only 3 times per game.
- Diamond (Detective): Can choose to investigate any player once per round, learning their role.
- Plastic Rocks (Mafia): Standard Mafia members. They vote each night to eliminate a player.
- Sharp Plastic Rocks (Super Mafia): When killed, they can choose to kill one player with them.
- Secret Role (???): ???
The game will start as soon as we have enough players. The preferred number is 20 players, but we can go less or more depending on interest levels.
The game will take place in two zones: Zone A will be from 6PM-6AM EDT, and will be when the Mafia choose their victim. Zone B will be from 6AM-6PM EDT, and will be when the Villagers choose a victim to execute.
If you miss voting during your period, your vote will be randomly selected for you. I understand that these times might not work out for everyone, so if you feel that you cannot be active during these times, I recommend that you not join.
I think that's everything, so if you want to join, go ahead and post in this topic! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.