Rockho's BIONICLE MOC: Battera

This is my interpretation of the Silent Death of Bara Magna ; The Baterra

Saw Blade spins

Spooky face on the back

Baterra with Battera Prime.

Comments, criticism, feedback?

For more terrible MOCs, click here

17 Likes

Interesting with the legs how you used Matoran limbs.

This MOC is so bizarre, and I like it for that. It kinda does look like a Battera (at least from what I’ve read) and the weapons and overall build is interesting.

2 Likes

Not bad, but I’m not a fan of the legs. They look…awkward.

1 Like

Didn’t say I was a FAN of them. I just found it interesting.

1 Like

Pretty cool looking. I like the saw blade, but the red is out of place. The head is also cool.

2 Likes

he uh
seems awfully chubby for a deadly killer robot.

3 Likes

Baterra in the comics:

Very nice job.

5 Likes

Since the Baterra are supposed to be prototype versions of the Bohrok, I thought it would be fitting to make them…rotund.

Is it the Matoran limbs that bother you? I did that to make him more robotic-looking.

2 Likes

I actually like the torso, what gets me is the limbs. They seem skinny when compared to the rest of the MOC. Like, it doesn’t look like they could hold up the Battera’s weight. :confused:

Also, I’m not a fan of the different colors on that spinny-shield-saw-thing.

1 Like

Yes. It is the matoran limbs.

1 Like

I tried to make it look like a prototype version of the Bohrok; big round body, with skinny/small limbs (they don’t look that skinny to me…I added CCBS shells and everything…)

3/5 not enough blue :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean “not enough blue”?

Just a joke, referring to the picture above where the Battera have blue in the color scheme.

I didn’t like/replicate that interpretation of the Baterra because they looked more like heavily armored brutes rather than stealthy assassin bots. If you want to see a replication of that here you go;

Made by ForceLegacy on Deviantart.

5 Likes

In my opinion, a assassin should be skinny,and small,and that’s what the comic battera look like to me. They don’t look like brutes,in fact they are quite small compared to the glatorian. Also,that moc looks like a heavily armored ball with legs instead of a shady shapeshifter that blends in with the environment.
There is a tall glass to fill for a battera moc,and while this is still quite a neat build,
i just can’t see this as a battera.