Rockho's BIONICLE MOC: Toa Czarkor (titan)

Tried that already. Looked even worse. :disappointed:

1 Like

this is what happens when you spam everyone to check out your mocs…

But yeah, I have to echo what others have said. The Brutaka blades do not work as torso pieces. Like, the MOC probably wouldn’t be that bad if they weren’t there. In addition, the legs are very far apart.

Also he has red Shrek ears

5 Likes

Lol i didn’t even think of Shrek when i saw them for the first time,but yeah,they really look like Shrek.
Look,if you love the swords,than just leave em there and ignore our opinions.
We seriously don’t like the look of the torso with them on,and it would look much better without them.That’s our opinion.Period.

3 Likes

I’m gonna sound like a broken record, but…

Change the position of the Brutaka swords or remove them! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He looks like a silver brick with arms and legs.

3 Likes

If Shrek didn’t exist, would you still think that he looked doofy? Because clearly you didn’t make that comparison until someone brought it up.

K, i’ll do that. Haters gonna hate

Usually people who are often tyrannical. greedy and selfish are often portrayed as having a large mid-section (aka fat). Thus, I stayed clear of giving him a defined waist. I do agree that his torso is quite flat, but I don’t really know how to fix that while staying true to its original design by keeping those Brutaka swords on… i’m not taking them off period. They are part of his character, and taking off those blades would be like taking off Tahu’s hau

I thought the Cordak missiles looked godawful way before the Shrek analogy was brought up.

Also, I get what you’re saying about not giving him a waist, but it just doesn’t work

From an objective standpoint, I agree that the moc needs improvement. From a subjective standpoint however, I actually like the blockiness of the moc, as it it reminiscent of old action figures and villains.

Added some more red spikes on his chest because why not

I just realized something.

If you made the lower legs and lower arms incredibly blocky to match the torso.

And made the upper arms and upper legs skinny cylinders.

It would (maybe) be awesome.

4 Likes

I’ve never see so much conflict on a single moc…

3 Likes

I have.

1 Like

Can you at least take off the Brutaka swords for 5 minutes and show us pictures of him without them?

3 Likes

Before

After

2 Likes

It does look slightly better.

2 Likes

How? Without the blades, his stomach is just a mess of technic!

See, if you were to remove the upper half of the torso, it would look really good as a torso all on its own

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is that you like the mass of technic in his stomach? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it’s like an inika kaita…

7 Likes

Yes, it does indeed look better than with the swords. It has a far more organic shape and has styling enough in the Inika torsos and stuff.

…although now I see where the problem started - his waist is far too wide, esp. in comparison to his shoulders.

2 Likes