RolloutReviews

One of my favorite reviewers on YouTube, RolloutReviews is great in that he shows a lot of enthusiasm within his videos, really making them more lively and engaging. Even his lets build are fun to watch all the way through.

Here is the link to his channel

15 Likes

I love his reviews, but his IXRolloutIX channel is the real deal. :smile:

3 Likes

I love 'em too; I even watch all his let’s builds! He has a loud booming voice and brings great personality into his reviews (arguably even more so than Eljay).

3 Likes

he’s a pretty cool guy, I like his reviews

1 Like

Yah he makes good Lego transformers too.

2 Likes

His reviews are great! Defiantly one of the best.

2 Likes

This guy’s 1st channel is the main reason I make Lego Transformers and this channel is pretty great too.

4 Likes

Pretty great reviews.

2 Likes

I like him because his commentaries are always crisp and clean.

he is no doubt my favorite reviewer on the internet. hands down.

2 Likes

I remember watching this guy a few times! He was really helpful, I like him quite a bit.

2 Likes

I love this guy, but reading this topic just made me realize, I don’t think I’m subscribed to him. :confused: I should do that…

3 Likes

You should

3 Likes

When I saw a few of his videos for the first time, I always thought he was saying “Hey guys, this is 'Ide-trollo-dide’” for his intro because of how fast he would pronounce it. :smile:

3 Likes

I had to go figure out what he was saying.

2 Likes

I used to watch this guy a lot a while back. I don’t even know what happened, his videos just sorta disappeared from my feed.

1 Like

I used to see a few of his reviews, then stopped, not sure why…

WHAT!?! YA TOO GOOD FOR HIM!?!

/s/s/s/s/s/s

As i said, not sure why. Just did for some reason… guess i just got distracted with gaming channels or other reviews.

You awful human being.

#/s