Roodaka mov (my own version)

Roodaka was my first and top favourite of the bionicle line of G1 so decided to get my dear Queen back once again which when I finished her I had a few issues similar to Teridax but less worse the him which I’ll go over in the pictures but fair Warring there will be not so legal technique in the build fixes

Issue Number 1 is the the lacking of amour coverage around the chest so I put the the nuva shoulder parts the to cover up the big Cape and as well moved the shoulder more under where is used to be for more amour but the position of the hordika neck has been cut in half of the axel connection I did try to have it not cut but it made roodaka shoulders more broader which I didn’t like

Issue number 2 is the large amount of gap in roodaka’s thighs and was a bit to long so I made my own custom thighs which has not as much gaps and more amour coverage as well which in my opinion looks much better now

Issue number 3 is the lack of possibility and lack of hands so decided to give roodaka movable fingers and a way to make hold her staff by a axel connection

Not much of a issue but a nitpick was not much of a variety roodaka hairs which the pony tail was OK with the braids but since I watched wep of shadows wanted to make it more move like accurate :wink:

Another nitpick was the staff I appreciate the play function but I’m mostly a action figure builder then a function builder so I gave the staff a six line prawn Point by using the triangle axle piece in the middle for the prawn look

14 Likes

Very well built and the hair was a cool addition to the moc. :+1:

5 Likes

like the hair design

6 Likes

Thanks @Droconis glad to know I’ve done a good job and thank you for letting me know the hair was cool addition

Thanks @Eilrach I’m glad you like the hair design here I’ll even give you all one little picture of how I did the chain hair

Pretty self-explanatory tho

6 Likes

I do plan on rebuilding roodaka in the future. So this will definitely help. Thank you @erron-the-savior :blush::+1:

5 Likes

Excellent! That second picture is especially awesome. I really like what you’ve done with the original, especially the hands and the staff and the hair and… well, basically everything you upgraded. Nice work!

I, like @Droconis, also intend to build Roodaka soon (a more extensive revamp rather than an MOV, though), and this will definitely inform what I build. Great work!

3 Likes

Hair must’ve been hard to make

3 Likes

Awww thank you @MooCowsRock yeah the hands and the staff was something I wanted changed big time for playability and possibility oh yeah the second picture tho ha really wanted to put some women power in that one for sure but seriously thank you

Nahhh it was pretty easy lol :laughing: I’m not kidding I’ve had worse times then that with chains pices in builds

3 Likes