Rooster Teeth's RWBY [Discussion]

I just spent multiple hours writing essay-length posts explaining and debating why I didn’t like a certain episode on RWBY’s reddit page. What am I doing with my life?

2 Likes

They sure were pushing the bumblebee shipping on this weeks episode huh?

Cool to see more character growth with Yang, I felt she was the person we knew the least about as far as back story goes out of the main four.

I also noticed better animation as far as general movement goes in this episode, I hope it keeps improving… season 1 sure had some interesting moments in that regard.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Volume 2, thus far, is very good. Cinder is such an interesting character. I enjoy the 12-15 minute length episodes.

The good ship Arkos has set sail.

1 Like

They said the same thing at the end of Forever Fall Part 2. The dance confirms and denies nothing.

Except for the fact that June actually asked Pyrrrha out. :confused:

1 Like

Episode 11 was excellent! Oobleck’s weapon was awesome! Certainly one of my favorites, up there with Crescent Rose.

Neo was really cool. I love her fighting style. That and her teleportation powers, puts her as probably one of the most dangerous fighters in the show. Her eyes changing when she blinks is… interesting. Her umbrella was really cool too.
That “mysterious” person who showed up and saved Yang from Neo was interesting. She may very well be Yang’s mother.
The ending has left be very concerned. I will be gritting my teeth waiting for the next, and unfortunately, the last, episode.

1 Like

I’m gonna kill Roman for the way he treated Ruby. -_-

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the mystery woman has bright red eyes, similar to Yang’s when provoked. Interesting, but might be just a coincidence. It could also be Summer, still alive somehow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, did you see what that one White Fang guy did to Weiss?!

My reaction to that:

6 Likes

Oh I know that was hard to watch!

1 Like

And I’m sure you used your Word of God powers to make him pay. However, my shipping powers wouldn’t really come in handy for getting my revenge on Roman.

That latest episode was EPIC

Circumstances are certainly pretty grimm.

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Not sure how they will remedy this situation: it took an entire team to beat one Death Stalker, now there are tons of em, and other critters.

1 Like

6 Likes

That pun was just terribad, Meso.

But yeah, great episode and all, but Team RWBY had their butts handed to them. Especially Weiss, much to the dismay of Shadezy over here.

2 Likes

why

whyyy

4 Likes

I originally thought the chainsaw was gonna decapitate her. Fortunately for you, that didn’t happen.