Rota Lorem (self MOC)

Fits well with the steampunk vibe while actually having cohesive textures.

Very neat MOC! I like the colour scheme and the greebly steam punk aesthetic with all the gears and tubes and stuff :3 The colour scheme is nice too.

I LOVE IT. Honestly, Steampunk is my thing, and this guy pulls it off incredibly well. I honestly want to just put on some Prof Elemental and make myself some Earl Grey right now… Nice job! My only qualm would be the hips. While he looks marvellous and the lanky fits well, the hips… they look like a ball and socket joint. Which is what they are, but something could make it look more connected and gear-ish perhaps?

1 Like

I like it for the overall design, but if i focus on any singular segment it looks a bit awkward and i would have carried on the asymmetrical design to the arms as well,

I’m still working on his backstory and his leg has to do with him replacing portions after a fight with Makuta Narrix(another one of my MOCs)

1 Like

Definitely a quirky and unorthodox MOC- exactly what I like most in a MOC :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome steampunk moc! I really like the colors and build of this moc.

I think this MOC is really nice looking. It has a nice steampunk aesthetic, and is something different and unique. The one thing I find a little off are the legs. They are neat, but they are a little awkward looking from front angle. Overall, this is pretty nice.

2steam2punk4me love it

fixed the waist problem by swapping out some parts and replacing others. Hope this pleases most of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! This is very unique. I like it a lot!
The guitar is great! XD
You’ve done a fine job, @Rota_Lorem !

Awesome!!
great job :+1:

I love MOCs like this. Good job.

Sir Steampunk. Nice

He has a monocle.
Fancy.

This is amazing! All it needs now is a handle bar mustache!

Lol if I would I could

1 Like

Dapper/10

I love this moc so much.

This looks really good. Great job :slight_smile: