Rothanak's Stud.io masks Halloween edition

Happy Halloween!
I’ve updated my studio pack with my latest masks including:

-Many Unnamed masks that appeared in the ignition comics
-Tren Chrome’s Head
-custom skakdi spine parts
-and other random designs

Here’s the link to download them along with all my other previous models:

Feel free to use these in your mocs and in any canon contests if you want. and let me know if you 3d print any, I’d love to see how they turn out.

23 Likes

Oww sweet :smiley: Always look foreward to an update to this pack.

4 Likes

Wait, did you recreate that one prototype? Awesome.

4 Likes

The “Tren Chrome”? If the silver one is what you mean, then yes!

5 Likes

oh gosh that’s a terrible pun

3 Likes

I didn’t make it up, I think someone here on the boards did.

4 Likes

Hey @Rothanak , would you mind if I used any of these for my tuyet entries’ masks of intangibility? I know you already have powers for them in the names of the masks, so I don’t know if them being used as a different mask for a canon contest entry is an issue for you or anything.

3 Likes

I don’t mind at all, go ahead! I don’t mind if the powers change, they are just suggestions

5 Likes

okay well I for one like how your one mask looks on my tuyet (aka: tuyet, slayer of any hope of getting a decent price for a tamaru mask if it wins the contest)

thanks for the blessing!

6 Likes

Nice! I like the lime green, that’ll probably make it stand out among other entries.

When is the tuyet contest? I should get some of those tamaru masks, right now I only have the standard colors

4 Likes

the tamaru masks are $40 on bricklink right now lol. better off to buy a nokama one and some paint. tuyet is next contest after hagah art but nobody knows when hagah art polls will be posted and finished. eljay is getting helpers to look over entries for rule breaks or something idk

2 Likes

Well… maybe I can find one hidden in a parts lot for cheap. If my art for the hagah contest (gaaki uses this mask) makes it, it would be interesting to have her mask as a tribute to tuyet.

3 Likes

if that pans out I cannot wait to see gaaki get canceled on matoran twitter after her mask choice doesn’t age well

3 Likes

hello! im probably being too professional here but i was wondering if your version of the kinohi crast was included in this. i saw something like it on thingiverse and found this.

4 Likes

Update: upon perusing the pack i could not find it. so ill instead ask if you plan on releasing the model later on.

3 Likes

Which crast are you referring to? The noble or the unshapeshifted both should be in there. search the names in this screenshot:

4 Likes

I didn’t see this topic. Do you ever plan on making junkyard/broken, like Kanohi?

2 Likes

strange, i searched for all of them and couldnt find any

2 Likes

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the pack. That might fix it. And, @Droconis, I have no plans for broken/junkyard masks, but feel free to mod any of my existing ones.

3 Likes

Okay :+1:

2 Likes