Roughhouse - car bioformer

I was thinking of Mirage from ROTB when making this bioformer and he was supposed to be mostly silver, but it ain’t turn out that way!

Sometimes I think his colour scheme is clunky compared to other bioformers I have created, and his arms can look a bit skeletal. But he rolls very well in vehicle mode and balance is decent as a robot.

Only things needing removed in transformation are the flames and the midday sky blaster, though he can still wear the blaster on his back in the same position.

14 Likes

Looks nice, you did a good job with both modes.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like it.

Thanks @Droconis! I’m glad you think so. 3D printed masks would be cool but they are often a bit expensive for me. I might have a look sometime but to be honest if I’m buying Bionicle pieces, I’d rather buy a batch from Bricklink.

Thanks @Racie02! I’m glad you dig it.

4 Likes

Have you thought about using 3D printed masks on your bioformers? I like how the Metru feet shape the chest the color scheme is much more fluent in this one.:+1:https://www.etsy.com/shop/BuryusForge
this is one of the best Etsy seller that sell masks for a great price and does take commission.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have a look!

What has been your experience with 3D printed masks? Good quality?

4 Likes

They are pretty good. It can survive a fall if it does happen and He’s got really good colors that match very well to whatever it is you’re looking for right now I’m hoping to get a new pearl gold one soon.

4 Likes

Decided to take 2 more photos

5 Likes

The vehicle mode is so cool, either the blaster up front and the flames at the back.

3 Likes