Rukah, the Winged Knight (A TTV Secret Santa 2021 present)

Hello everyone!
The time has come. At last I can reveal my present for the amazing @Rukah, made as a part of the astounding TTV Secret Santa 2021 event organised by the breathtaking @Ghid!

For Rukah, I drew his self-MOC of the same name in my style.

Source material

Honestly, I’m fairly pleased with the result.

It should have been a big reveal, but I think that Rukah has already figured out that it was I who made the present for him… it was fairly obvious.

You’re probably wondering why I’m posting my present here so early.

Well, Ghid said

…and I took that personally.

Well, that’s it for now! I would really appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism on the drawing.
Thanks for viewing!

37 Likes

Briefly forgets that some parts of the world live in the future…

Incredible work! I love the color effects, sort of a chromatic aberration look! The detail is also very nicely done!

Awesome work!

4 Likes

WOW
thats all i have to say, im speechless

1 Like

hehehe
so it was you
just as I suspected
the style looked familiar and when I compared it to your other works I knew it

also the art is wonderful 10/10 :blush:

4 Likes

Noice. i like it extremley.

2 Likes

I can easily see hordika nuju weapon being used on the wing if a moc gets made

3 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

@Enbeanie @Eilrach @Rhyla416 thank you!

@Pakari thank you very much!
You guessed that right. I used the chromatic aberration effect from my drawing app to create that contrasty look. Well, nothing can hide from the eyes of a good artist!

@Rukah thanks man! I’m glad that you liked my present!
I actually tried to make some changes to my artstyle here to hide the fact that it was drawn by me. Well, that still wasn’t enough.

@Kamoranova5 thank you! That’s a great idea.

5 Likes

I think the way you wrote my name on the art matched the way Ghid was wrote on the BoR art. Also yes the style is similar to that one

1 Like

I don’t think artstyle changes really hides it being from one of the best artists on the boards.

I’ve said it before, but man, this is great. Getting to see the behind the scenes process was a real treat as well, and I’m really happy with the effort you put into it.

3 Likes

Aww, thank you so much!

That’s such an honour! :heart:
Yet there are so many artists here that are much better than me, that always inspire me to get better. So, I still have a lot of room to grow!

Anyways, your Secret Santa event was a plenty of fun! And I’m definitely looking forward to participating in another one next year, in case someone decides to organise it! [wink wink, people, wink wink]

4 Likes