Rukah's Moc Topic!

ohhhhhh

I’ll have to fix that

6 Likes

At least give them some pose.

3 Likes

I would but I have literally no patience when it comes to stud.io posing :laughing:

5 Likes

you gotta submodel, submodel, submodel

I quite like these MOCs. Toa Gradus looks really nice with the Adaptive Pakari, I think he’s my favorite. The proportions are spot-on.

4 Likes

Ok, so I fixed Rutar’s back issue:
rutar1
The black piece is this, and the tan piece on top of that is this.
Also as a bonus here’s a render:

though by now that means I’ll be posting another moc

9 Likes

here’s that other moc
Rukah, also known as my self-moc.
Front:

Back:

Side view:

Head area:
rukah4
Sword: (note that the lewa blade here is a placeholder for those 2016 blue/silver crystal blades)
rukah5
Wings:

criticism appreciated!

9 Likes

What’s Rukah’s story? Are they a Toa?

3 Likes

He’s an Irusian. That’s a species that I made up.

7 Likes

i never knew rukah was a glorious weapon-winged angel, i thought he was just a lewa sword x2

5 Likes

he’s supposed to be my self-moc

6 Likes

I feel the black hand/connecter pieces for the arm connectors kind of make him look… scrawny, not helped by the fact pelvic region seems to be a bit more heavily armored. Also the limbs feel a bit underwhelming compared. With all that said I like your choice to give him a Nuva mask, you don’t see those very often in self-mocs. Also the wings and colors definitely give him angelic vibes, I can appreciate that.

3 Likes

do you mean the shoulders?

6 Likes

Yep, I really need to be more consistent when it comes to using anatomy terms.

3 Likes

The torso is one thing I’m kind of dissatisfied with, I’ll have to find a way to make the shoulders a bit broader
I’ll also try to make it fit more with the arms

7 Likes

Personally, I think the shoulders are fine. He’s a bit thinner than most characters his size, but I don’t think it makes him look weak.

3 Likes

K cool
Maybe I’ll change a few things though

6 Likes

Ok I guess not.
Here’s a render of him:

7 Likes

Another moc too.
Vakras:
Front:

Back:
vakras2
Side view:
vakras3
Head area:
vakras4
Scythe: (note that the fire blades are placeholders for the black/orange 2016 crystal blades)
vakras5
Wings:

6 Likes

I like it, kind of looks like an “angel of Halloween” to me.

4 Likes

Vakras is an Irusian also, but he was “altered” by a Makuta to serve him. That’s the story in short terms
also, why does everyone think they are angels… they just have wings…

8 Likes