[RWBY] Ruby Fan Club

So uh, squeaverking posted this on the [RWBY] Blake fan club:

I swear

Just talk about everyone’s favorite scythe-wielding, cookie-loving hooded girl here or something

2 Likes

Ruby is pretty cool. Ehs eats cookies and doesn’t afraid of anything

1 Like

I want to make a transforming prop of her weapon.

2 Likes

You know, I’ve been attempting to make a functional Crescent Rose for a while (not transforming) utilizing Nerf dart guns. I would post a picture but my camera is just not good. At all.

obtw um all those attempts failed

2 Likes

Ambitious.

Monty’s expression tests.

6 Likes

Scythe-wielding…

It’s kind of like saying “Kai is best Ninja”, “Red Ranger is best Ranger”, “Tahu is best Toa”, or “Twilight Sparkle is best Pony”, but Ruby’s actually my favorite character in Rwby. Weiss and Blake are close seconds, though. In my opinion, Yang isn’t bad, just mediocre. She does her part, but nothing stands out for her, except bewbz. Anyways, someone had to do this eventually:
Yango Fett
Yango Unchained
Yangbricks
Pyangostudios

1 Like

Nice MOC. Love the custom design.

You deserve a slap for those puns, but they were so funny I can’t find it in my heart to actually give you one.

For Kahi:

6 Likes

Yes.

RWBY Ace Attorney Fan game confirmed.

coughrwbygameinproductioncough

Also, that is indeed a fan game.
Here it is :smiley:

1 Like

coughImentAceAttorneyFanGameBecauseIStoopidiCough

Thanks.

Crunchy, the bearer of bad news

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Hashtag rule becoming clear
No posts containing only shipping hashtags or generic hashtags. Save them for the wedding. #eljayxalenawedding2015

I cri evrytim. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!1!1!!!111one!!!11 FIRST NEON-FROST LEAVES, NOW THIS?! I mean, I can sort-of understand the adoration/hate topics, but SRSLY?! SHIPPING HASTAGS ARE MY THING!!!1!1!!!111!!!111!1!!!one!!!11!1

dem 1’s tho

2 Likes

Now, I shall revive this topic because Ruby deserves that much.

Sooo… Ruby is awesome. Ehs likes cookies and doesn’t afraid of Beowolves.

1 Like

Bro, she’s red like roses and haunts my dreams. I’m giving quite the respect here

1 Like