RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC
■■■■
I was thinking on something else… Oops

OOC: Why not just make this a Lucky Star RP? /s

4 Likes

Arkane gets out and dressed before going to check on Coral and Flare.

OOC: what?

Flare looks at her," You look so beautiful."

OOC: might have to check it out.

“Thank you master.” Coral says quietly, as she blushes a little.

OOC: Be forewarned it is incredibly gory…

OOC: If that “what” is directed at me, one of the main characters gets hired at a maid cafe. I mean, I get it, the waitresses in RWBY look like maids, but this is a situation where the girl thinks it’s a slave/master thing.

Alexis works

OOC Ooops
Was thinking about thus…

I confused ■■■■■■■ mechas with a show with waifus

Ash shoots at a group of Creeps from afar. You guys don’t even need to drink, leave the watering hole alone, he thinks as he continues to shoot. One of the Creeps charge him and he bursts into a cloud of ash, reverting at the other side of the area.

Flare smiles at her," Now you look even more cuter."

OOC: I think I’ll be able to handle it, I did watch all of Ajin and now starting Tokyo Ghoul

OOC: oh sry it wasn’t.

Arkane walks over to Coral’s house.

OOC: why I thought you were.

“T-thank you master.” Coral says quietly as she hangs her head a little.

OOC: You should be fine, though it gets really sad at moments, it’s one of my favorite shows due to the plot and characters. I do have to say Rem is one of my favorite characters, as she is a boss.

OOC: Okay, as long as the skirt length isn’t too short so as to render veteran huntsmen defeated.

3 Likes

Flare walks up to her," Hey what’s wrong?"

OOC: ok

“Nothing is wrong master.” Coral says quietly.

Flare:" Then why are you looking down?"

coral tenses up. “I’m sorry master.” She says as she looks up, thenred gone from her cheeks.

Flare smiles at her," Don’t be please."

Arkane knocks at the door.

“Y-yes master.” Coral says quietly. She hears the door. “Let me get that for you master.” She says as she goes to open it.

Arkane waves," Oh hey Coral."

“Hello, is there something I can help you with?” Coral asks.

Arkane:" Not really, just came over to check on you and Flare, um what’s with the outfit?"

“What do you mean?” Coral asks slightly confused.