RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Flare:" Whatever you feel like, whatever you want to do, be free."

ā€œA-Are you leaving me master?ā€ Coral asks nervously.

Ideruba gets out his tree of loneliness and decides to walk deeper in the forest to take care of animals

Ash heard an eagle call and decided to focus on it. Each time it called, Ash faced it, and it started to get louder. He could even hear the wings beat, then heard as it started to dive, the wind brushing its feathers as he hears a puncture and a shriek before he heard the eagleā€™s wings beat again. Mustā€™ve caught a rabbit, he thought.

Flare:" No not at all, me letting you free doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m leaving you, but you have the choice of if you want to leave me."

ā€œWhy would I want to leave you though?ā€ Coral asks confused. I-Is that just a mother way of saying she doesnā€™t love me, and is throughing me out? She thinks as she starts to panic.

Ashā€™s mind started to clear until he remembered Oliver, and he started to worry again. No . . . no . . . maybe this is what I have to do. He tries to let go of his thoughts about Oliver.

Flare:" I donā€™t know, itā€™s your choice, but Iā€™ll always be right here for you if you need me."

alison was preventing oliver for running out and being brash.

ā€œYes master.ā€ Coral says quietly as she starts to calm down. She walks over and sits next to her.

Flare continues to read her book.

ā€œWhat are you doing master?ā€ Coral asks quietly.

I canā€™t let my thoughts cloud my mind like this. Itā€™s unnecessary for the task at hand. Iā€™m in a trial right now, my abilities are being tested. I need to focus . . . Iā€™m sorry, Oliver. He started to hear what seemed to be crows. The sound of their call was faint, but Ash cleared his mind and focused only on them. They caws soon got louder, and he could hear what they were doing. The rapid flapping of their wings and their talons tapping on and digging into the ground. They seemed to be fighting over a few morsels. Ash faced the direction of where they were, and somehow, with a feeling rushing over him, he knew he was right.

Flare:" Reading a cool manga I found."

Coral looks at the book and tries to make sense of it. ā€œWhat does it say master?ā€ She asks curious.

OOC Soā€¦ Those exist hereā€¦ What would the equivalent of Japan be?

OOC: I donā€™t think an equivalent is required.

IC: The chain disappears and Ash, his eyes still closed, followed the sounds of the crows.

1 Like

OOC: I hope this doesnā€™t end with him becoming a slaveā€¦

1 Like

Flare:" Well it has pictures telling the story and little bubbles one what they are saying. Also unlike a normal book you read it from left to right."

OOC: I wished someone told me that sooner when I started. I honestly thought being how young and stupid I was, a graphic novel for left handed people. No offense to anyone, that was just my stupid young self.

2 Likes

OOC I know but, I just thought one would be nice.

Mistral does do theater based off the World of Remmant videoā€¦