RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Alice:" You will see soon enough."

Flare blushes a bit and then sees Ike and snaps out of it.

Hebi sighs “I didn’t mean to… Sorry.” He leans a little back on her Wonder when she is done.

Ideruba nods

Alexis appears behind Alice and stabs “See Flare. Ideruba is saved.”

Ideruba sighs

OOC: The same village Terin and the others are?

IC: “Give it time, the understanding will come.” Terin says.

Coral finishes.

Sobek nods.
OOC: No diffrent village

Hebi picks her up and sets her in bed “Time for me to go soon then if you want.”

OOC: Okay.

IC: “I’m sorry if I overdid it.” Terin says, “To be honest, I have only done that once and that was when I had been helping Alice reconstruct my memories.”

Coral sits upright. “If your in such a rush, why are you still here?”
Coral asks, she sounds a little hurt.

“I’m going to hunt.” Sobek says as he gets up and walks out.

The creatures holding him take him away as for the others attack Flare and Alexis. Alice fell to the ground and faded away.

OOC: Umm,…

2 Likes

Kota had fallen asleep, dreaming of wandering in the frozen drifts of Solitas at night. Guess they hit the nail on the head in terms of naming this continent. It’s not all bad, though. He looks at the stars and the moon and smiles before he continues to walk.

OOC: Wrong Alice and not a real Alice

1 Like

Hebi “I am not. I wanna know if you want me to leave. I should shower. I don’t want to dirty someone clean like you.”

Ideruba grabs a water dust capsule and activates it. Water mixes with the mud creatures

Alexis starts attacking “Go free your love Flare.”

OOC: I was talking about the creatures dragging off someone and then vanishing.

OOC: Shrugs

1 Like

“The go and shower.” Cork says.

“Alright.” Terin says. He walks up to Onyx. “Anything else we need to keep in mind on this plan?” He asks.

Hebi “Okay. I need to grab some clothes though.” He disappears and comes back in 10 mintutes with clothes and a towel. He heads to shower

“Not at the moment.” Onyx says.

Coral sighs and pulls out a book.

Flare blushes and goes to Ike, and the water dust revealed the mud creatures to be Primm covered in mud. They continued to take Ike.

1 Like

Terin nods, “When do we start?” He asks.

“Two hours after nightfall.” Onyx says.

OOC: i knew it was shadow’s doing

2 Likes