RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Terin nods and goes to work on fixing up a house.

Hebi quickly finishes and walks out. He lies down next to her I need a icebreaker

OOC Shadow is evil.

Ideruba smiles and absorbs them and sees Flare “Hey.”

1 Like

Coral continues to read.

Hebi puts his arm around her “Your mother was awfully Okay with us being together.”

As Terin works on the house, he thinks about his own fears. Here’s hoping nobody is going to catch us when we do the raid.

“You say it like it’s a bad thing.” Coral says simply.

Flare:" Hey, I was going to tell you that, they were that." She said a bit nervously.

Hebi smiles “No I like it. Your mother is nice.”

Ideruba nods “Guess you deserve something special for saving me.”

Flare blushes," What do you mean?"

“That she is.” Coral says as she continues to read.

Ideruba sighs “Not what I meant. I guess Alexis can help you with that side though.”

Hebi shrugs and kisses her cheek “On Chamber of Secrets?”

Kota sees a few stars, their identities hazy to him. He see pieces of memory from the Rift and decides, It was all a lie. Those people might as well not exist for all I care. He raises his hand and the stars fall to the ground, destroyed. He sees the stars of Natalie, Lance, Toko, his brothers, and his friends. He sees the moon as it turns orange.

“Yes.”
Coral replies blushing a bit.

Hebi “I sometimes wish magic was still here.” He rests his head on her stomach

“Why?”
Coral asks.

Flare:" Oh, we should go help her." She goes back to Alexis.

Hebi “I kinda wanted to be someone like Ron. Magic family. Friends. Parents…” He kisses her stomach “I have you now.”

Alexis runs back to them “Hey Flare.” She kisses her cheek.

Ideruba smiles “Yeah… Not in front of me.”

Coral smiles, she taps his shoulder, and a small amount of ice forms on his ■■■■■. “This isn’t magical enough for you?” She asks.

Hebi smiles “The rift has more but… Your body is magic.” Lets mot make that sound wrong… He rubs her stomach

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Coral asks, as she puts the dust crystal back in her pocket.