RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Hebi says simply “It feels nice.” He goes to take her robe “I would like to see you more.”

Coral rolls her eyes. “You are already looking at me.” She says simply.

Hebi “I meant the finer curves…” Very slick… He takes off the robe and puts It in the middle of them

Flare blushes," Sorry, did you defeat them all?"

He then sees Chronos. He was a beast with the head and body of a lion, and the tail, hind legs, horns of a bull. He slowly crackled to a two-legged standing position. He had a white mask with red markings littering his body, plating covering him like armor. Black mist emitted from him. Dormancy?

Chronos, his form not moving, says, “I thought about what you said, and as long as I’m in your memory, I truly cannot escape existence. Obscurity is the most I can endure.”

So, what about the Rift?

“Does that really matter to you right now? What matters is taking care of your personality, the one you had before all this.”

I know, but I’m scared I’ll drive everyone away-

“Like a coyote from the stories you’ve heard? They don’t matter, those stories. You’ve built a strong enough bond with these people around you that your other personality needs to see. If anything, this personality might be one of your weapons if you so choose. Only summon your other self in combat, but fight for others instead of out of emotion.”

I guess . . .

“Yes. Maybe, sometime, you’ll get to explore that possibility.”

Coral sighs.
“Why do you have to be so cheesy?” She asks:

Alexis stand one coming by “Lets go get a room with Ideruba.”

Hebi “Cheese tastes good sometimes.” He takes off his jacket “It is getting a bit warm. I like it.”

Terin finishes up the frame, now gathering materials for the walls and roof.

OOC: I’m going to say he is working on a separate house, as onyx and Rai fixed up they one they are staying in for the most part.

“I don’t, I like it cold sometimes.” Coral says simply.

2 Likes

Hebi “Like me cold?” He snuggles against her a little.

“Like me cold?”
Coral asks confused.

Hebi “You said I was warm ans you liked it. Would you prefer me cold?” He picks her up places her on his lap.

“I like that your warm.”
Coral says simply.

Terin is starting on the walls.

Hebi wraps his arms around her “I love you.” He tickles her a little.

Coral blushes a bit, as she starts to laugh quietly.

“Those stars you caused to fall, what reason did you have to destroy them?”

They . . . they’re just distant memories of people who don’t really exist.

“Mm, I see. Well, the Rift is merely a player in the game of life, isn’t it?”

Why can’t they’ve just stayed that way?

“Hmm?”

I mean, without the magic and the masochism and the ridiculous semblances and powers and robot insects.

“I . . . wasn’t aware the Rift went that far.”

You know, everyone always blamed the Rift. “The Rift did this or it changed that,” yadda yadda yadda. Really, I think it was the people inside the Rift that’s gone absolutely crazy. They’ve become insane, especially after they finally figured out that hey, maybe this doesn’t sit well in a real Remnant. Even after that, people act like lunatics, like they should be owed something.

“So you distanced yourself.”

Who was the first person outta there?

“Hmm.”

Honestly, they should be so lucky my involvement in the Rift saved them. Even then, I only went in there to save Natalie.

“And the others?”

I consider them people who never got a chance. Lance was brainwashed and gods know what happened when Paul tried to get involved, and Toko was some poor child who went through a lot of pain with the people she was around. I would mention Alice, but for all I know, she’s gone.

“How do you figure?”

I don’t wanna talk about it. Long story short, she might just fade away.

Hebi continues doing it more intensely. He kisses her on the back of the neck. “Want your robe?”

“Yes, can you calm down a little.”
Coral asks as she tries to stop laughing.

OOC :Remember the first encounter with Terin?