RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

The shadow squezzes a bit harder

Soshi @Omega_Tahu “Just let him funnel off his anger a bit.”

Flare:" Why we should be fine."

Shadow:" Thank you for your respect."

Natalie is halfway done with her dinner.

now in serious pain Alice begs “guys, please let me go”

“Well, if you say so, by the way Flare, last time we saw each other you were going to say something about Morgana and Arkane, mind telling me the rest?” Paul asks as he turns around facing her while walking backwards.

“As if.” Borunzu goes back to investigate the Shadowy substance.

The boulder crumbles and a small statue of Widow and Shadow. It says ‘In loving memory of a great guardian, here lied Widow the Primm Beowolf, may she rest in peace.’ Terin feels dizzy for a sec but quickly recovers. “You’re welcome.”

There was a knock on the door and Kota answers. It was the same guard Sihu sent with the statuettes.

“Here you go, Kota. It should have everything,” the guard says, handing him a letter.

“Thank you, uh,” Kota says as he struggles to properly thank him.

“Tavo at your service,” Tavo says.

“Thank you, Tavo.” Kota returns to the table to open the letter.

Flare:" Oh yes I was going to say…" Arkane covered her mouth," I think that’s enough secrets for one day."

The substance loosens but is still tight. The Grimm sits down and watches.

Ideruba Tell her to be a good girl and I will think about it…

Soshi “Ideruba just says be quote on quote ‘be a good girl’ and maybe he will let you out.”

“this is cruel”

“Nope.”
Paul says as he taps Places his hand on Arkane, and teleports him ahead, before returning to Flare. “Please, this is just getting interesting.”

“Hmph.” Borunzu generates a sword which he uses to poke the shadowy substance.

When Kota opens the letter, a list and a good amount of lien were inside. The list was of all of the statuettes that the vendor received, and showed which of them sold and for how much. “They have this down to a science, don’t they?” Kota says under his breath.

(@King_Ved) Terin asks Shadow, “Will you talk with Paul? I’ll let you take your time.”

Paul texts Terin. ‘Just say hi for me.’

Soshi “Never fight him when he is serious. I just recommend being nice to him.”

Ideruba walks around the city This is nice.

‘Anything specific?’ He responds.

‘Tell him that I will come visit soon.’

Borunzu gets bored of being ignored generates a group of swords which all begin to hack away at the shadowy substance.

3 Likes

‘k’ Terin says. (@King_Ved) “Paul says hi and to expect a visit from him.” Terin says to Shadow.