RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

she has happy thoughts, while still suffocating

Terin mentally screams at Ike for such an excessive and cruel action.

OOC: So, I think he meant “The shadows cease, allowing her breathing room.”

“So?”

OOC: maybe, but without that comma the meaning of that sentence is dramatically different

Ideruba completely dissipates the shadows and cancels out everything done on her

Soshi @Omega_Tahu “Well. Basically, her’s but close range.”

OOC: I know.

Kota looks over the list. Couldn’t they have made them a bit cheaper? Were they really that valuable?

she then lays there peacefully sleeping

Ideruba picks her up and places her onto a bed and leaves a note on her ‘Sorry about that.’

Soshi Overboard alert.

3 Likes

“Ike, what do you have to say for yourself?” Terin asks.

Shadow:" It’s missing something, oh I know." He goes back into his cave.

Natalie:" What is it?"

Arkane:" I’m serious please no more."
Flare:" He is right, I’ll just keep quiet." She then winked at Paul. @KingOfCatfish

OOC: sorry I had to get dinner.

3 Likes

Ideruba “She was being bad. So I had to do this. At least I didn’t do this to Lance.”

Soshi just sits down and tries to wake up Alice @Ace and beacons Borunzu @Omega_Tahu over to help her

“It was still cruel, unusual and completely unnecessary.” Terin reprimands him.

2 Likes

“Well, earlier today, I was by the river making statuettes. I came back with some and Sihu offered to sell them at Vacuo’s market,” Kota says, showing Natalie the list.

Borunzu walks over. “Want a strecher?”

OOC: yeah, thank goodness you only torture children
IC: Alice barely stirs

2 Likes

Ideruba “Well. That is true but looking back at the deaths of my friends. I wouldn’t at all want that to happen.”

Soshi @Omega_Tahu “Don’t need it.” Runs aura into her Ideruba. Don’t ever do that.

Natalie:" Ooo that’s a lot of offers."

“That better not happen again, understood?” Terin says, giving him a glare for his actions.

“No kidding,” Kota says, “Sihu says he’ll only sell them if I give permission. It’s not request-based.” He puts the list down and puts away the lien. “Well, it’s one way to make a living. Anyways, ready to head to Honanki?”