RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

why would i fake this?

Natalie:" What happened here." Both curiosity and fear in her voice.

You made someone see their love die again. Just get ready. Uses the shadow and starts imbuing it into her

Alice begins to cry in pain as that happened

“In short, I had a temper tantrum. After I had to kill my brothers, I got angry at the one who took over this village and made it his own. I basically exploded in anger, and unfortunately, no one survived, not even those who were from this village who were used by him,” Kota explains. The five structures had ladders leading up to the canoes. “Go ahead, peek at one of them.”

1 Like

Ideruba absorbs it out Can you speak again. It should work. Sorry about that.

Natalie does just that.

Alice tries to talk, but the most she can muster is a faint whisper

In the canoe, there was a giant cloth wrapping in the shape of a body, a mummy. There were some flowers, statuettes, ornaments, gemstones, and many other things in the canoe. The mummy was wearing a painted wooden wolf mask. The same was true for the other four canoes, some of them having wolf ears.

Ideruba cuts a small cuts and makes a symbol on top of his mark and starts to channel into her.

Natalie:" Who is this?"

“A brother,” Kota says, “they all were. They were the closest thing I had to family.”

this causes her excessive pain, and ultimately does nothing

Natalie:" I am so sorry." She gives him a hug.

Ideruba stops channeling and starts to use his semblance to make her feel like she is talking

“Don’t be, they’re hopefully happy being stars in the sky,” Kota says, returning her hug. “I just needed you to see this, to see what kind of home I was used to.” He hesitates before saying, “I’m planning to look for my true home village by myself soon. I hope it doesn’t take as long, but I don’t have much of a lead.”

feeling it she also feels great sadness, knowing that she might never talk again

Terin begins looking up all info he could on prosthetic vocal systems.

Natalie:" By yourself? Why can’t I come?"

Ideruba hands her a fruit Eat it. It might help.

OOC I gotta go bed early. Testing next morning.

3 Likes