RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Hau:" Who are you both I need names and faces." Look at Terin towards the end.

He takes a bow “the name’s Akshi, and who, pray tell are you?”

Morgana says to the two, “Don’t unpack yet, just in case.” They enter the dorm and Morgana leaves for Platinum’s dorm.

Terin adjusts his voice to not be recognized. (He sounds like Xemnas from KH2) “Just a hungry wanderer seeking food and shelter for the night. That is all that you need to know.” He says.

Hau:" You seem familiar," looking more closely at Terin," As for the question I am Hau."

“Eyes tend to deceive.” He says.

“Terin, why do you hide yourself, it’s rude”

1 Like

Hau goes over to Terin and pulls off his hood," Now I know you."

“Thanks, Akshi.” He says, still in his deeper, monotone voice.

Akshi tells him “you know I have better things to do then help hide your identity”

OOC: This is what his voice sounded like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah6GbkBoEsw

IC: Terin just rolls his eyes.

Hau:" Why did you hide your Identity Terin?" The Primm was still there," You can go George." And he leaves.

Terin’s voice returned to normal, “I didn’t want to be found, I only wanted to explore this forest. Then I saw the Primm patrols and didn’t want to risk fighting them, so I hid myself in the shadows to wait until I could leave undetected. But now, it seems I am revealed.”

“there are much worse people to hide yourself from, why waist effort on him, no offense”

“Can’t blame a person for trying.”

Hau:" None taken from a person who hides behind a mask, and next time show yourself." Then Hau leaves.

OOC: I’m going to bed goodnight

2 Likes

Morgana thinks, On second thought, maybe it’ll be better to wait. She returns to Percival and Arthur already sleeping on mats on the floor. Morgana gets in her bed and goes to sleep.

OOC: Same here.

OOC: Night and same here.

IC: Terin just climbs a tree and sleeps there.

Akshi waves, before teleporting back to the PLAT dorm, and seeing Alice sleeping he picks her up, and heads to the melon dorm

“Exactly how many people?”
Paul asks getting excited